2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I improved a few spots to 37th.

Making a little progress. Up to 41 from 65.

dropped from 31st to 50th...ugh.

I almost picked Every too. I did have 3 solid finishers. Not a bad week to be Top 25 in the tournament.

Allowed to me increase the lead a little.

Holy crap, I had Every and Stenson I climbed over 100 spots in 2 weeks and currently sitting in 15th. I'll enjoy while it lasts because it will probably stop soon.

I made a big jump this week, sadly I"m still in 80th.
What did you say to me yesterday? Well I just jumped up to 63rd. Every with the win baby with a Stenson kicker!

Moved up three spots from 29th to 26th.

Rats... Dropped from 9th to 16th. I'm going to have to get it right these next few weeks.

somehow jumped up to 17

From 103 to 44. I'm back in it now!

moved up a couple places, but not enough. gotta do better.

Same position, doesn't help 2 of my picks didn't make the cut. Others finished low on the pole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back into the top 100 for me from 103 to 82, hopefully i can keep going in the right direction.

116th place even with the winner. long road

28th to 23rd. It's tough to make a couple million up on the leaders because they are picking winners and top 10s as well.

28th to 23rd. It's tough to make a couple million up on the leaders because they are picking winners and top 10s as well.

That changes quite a bit as the season rolls on.

72 to 48. Thought Stenson would have closed it out yesterday.

I'm one place above Mike Dean.....so I've got that going for me!

Dropped 20 spots. Had 9 make the cut and 5 inside the top 10 going onto Sunday. All of whom finished outside the top 10.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Moved up to 3rd this week thanks to 9 making the cut. Hopefully I can follow it up with another week of good picks.

My streak continues

Stayeed put... really thought Stenson would close it out this week

I had Stenson and was hoping for the victory. only 3 guys got me points and I actually lost 20 spots, LOL. Oh well year one learning curve is steep. Pos. 145

111 up to 89 this week. Still moving in the right direction.

Moved up from 151st to 143rd...they're basically the same thing

Back