Yeah I love this place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I gotta fly tomorrow. So I'll catch the crap in Chicago.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

You can have the snow. We have a small chance of t-storms from all of this. We actually need a bit of rain.

#NoOnePaysAttentionToSouthernIowa

~Rock

I completely blame Dhartmann for this. He said the word snow. It was 52 with thunder and lightning in central Iowa last night. uploadfromtaptalk1427112184887.jpg

Son of a!!!!!!

Still coming down good.... 3-6 I guess. Ugh.

3a4618ca69a1e031388ba57153cc78d2.jpg

Hope you're happy

Wish it would rain here I need to get my bike out of storage!

70s here. Bike is done enough, rode to work today ?

You here now at the American terminal?

Yea, its gonna be cooler here, but no snow (thankfully). Gonna use the next couple of cool days as an excuse to regrip my clubs.

~Rock

Hey it's for work, so I fly on whatever they tell me to. Would rather not fly with them.
Guess if someone else is paying. They aren't my favorite.

Iowa is suppposed to be getting snow and so are we what the hell guys

Ok I owe Dhartmann a LARGE apology! It wasn't the Prince who spoke the dirty word snow. It was the Prince's Dad (The King) MSH134. He is to blame for this disaster in Chicago. Ohare is at a crawl. No one is going anywhere and if they are it's slowly and they are lucky. Why oh why can't I be at home on the golf course?

Wish it would rain here I need to get my bike out of storage!

I need rain here my bike is out from under its blankets but it won't leave garage till it rains

Guilty as charged wedge

Alright Flying Wedge, I put this in my subscribed threads. I will keep this in mind and maybe this will work out for me. Would love to get up there for some good golf.

I think Iowa has turned her back on old man winter (golf clap). Sun is shining, Temps are warming and the courses are greening up. Not much longer and Iowa 2015 will be rocking!

Gotta get this 'guest list' a growing!

Back