Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I am ready to see this tread close. Club Clash should be even cooler than the old Demo Day at THP events, and those were my favorite events ever.

This sounds like so much fun. It's impossible not to get excited about hearing more details and JB sounds pretty damn excited about this one!!

The unofficial club clash was a blast. I have to focus more on the club than the golf this time around. Wareagle crushed it. Very excited to put top clubs head to head

Keep thinking I really need to be a part of this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signups will take place before the end of this year. We will be closing out this thread soon and have a new thread with all of the details that are throughout here in he first post of the new thread.
This will be an unique testing opportunity. Looking forward to the sign-ups.

New thread with all of the details, costs, and signup date will be out next week.
So excited about getting this one going. It is going to be one heck of a special weekend.

I just stumbled across this thread. Sounds super cool!

Signups are coming soon and its being held at one of hte finest golf resorts in the country.

Gald this got bumped!! Thanks JB for making next week that much better!!

This THP event has been on my mind a lot the past few weeks and I cant wait for next week to see if It can become a reality for me.

Last edited:
This THP event has been on my mind a lot the past few weeks and I can wait for next week to see if It can become a reality for me.

I have a feeling those that make their way to Club Clash are going to be in for a very special weekend.

I have a feeling those that make their way to Club Clash are going to be in for a very special weekend.
Was talking to EMart2173 after our round today anout this one. Can't wait for the final details.

I kind of feel like I need to be there

24 golfers are going to be in for a treat.
FlightScope
Incredible Golf Courses
Testing on Range and Course
Data, Stats, Numbers and more

Cant freaking wait for this one

It's been a while since I played Hammock Beach. Truly a special place!

Just about every single driver on the market will be available to test both on the range and the course and data will be captured on all of them.

Just about every single driver on the market will be available to test both on the range and the course and data will be captured on all of them.

This is insanely awesome. I still want in!

I'm ready for the details/sign-up thread. Love me some driver testing!

Would love to test different drivers on the course throughout the event.
Not a real "range Rat" if you will, so I am not sure I fit the profile of the type of person wanted/needed for this event.

love the sound of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back