Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

It will be interesting to see if a few more graphite options are offered once the entire line is released. I am a fan of the Kuro Kage shafts and hope something similar is an option.

Dude, that is awesome. Lookin fly as welL!

That's pretty sick

Looking good Tim!

Haha, that's awesome Tim. Love it dude!

Haha, that's awesome Tim. Love it dude!

I wish a camera had been on me when I got to the web page haha. Totally unexpected. This Cobra staffers is what you have to look forward to! haha

It's very early but for the sake of making conversation. Did any of the 2013 staffers have problems going to a seemore putter? We're there quite a few options ? Did any of you go from a mallet style to a blade?
#worriedaboutputting

It's very early but for the sake of making conversation. Did any of the 2013 staffers have problems going to a seemore putter? We're there quite a few options ? Did any of you go from a mallet style to a blade?
#worriedaboutputting

SeeMore is not confirmed for this year. Tons of great info in the SeeMore SPi Experience thread. Likely best to ask the question in there. #SeeMoreisawesome #noreasontoworry

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?41736-SeeMore-SPi-Experience

SeeMore is not confirmed for this year. Tons of great info in the SeeMore SPi Experience thread. Likely best to ask the question in there. #SeeMoreisawesome #noreasontoworry

I know it's not confirmed.. and not trying to say they are. However I have become very a custom to my big a $$ daddy long legs and worry about making a putter switch a half day before a competition weekend..

I know it's not confirmed.. and not trying to say they are. However I have become very a custom to my big a $$ daddy long legs and worry about making a putter switch a half day before a competition weekend..

Part of being a tour player is learning how to adapt. With over 6 months to prepare, I think most will find a way to figure out how things work for them.

As soosn as we find out who OEM is supplying putters I'm finding something used that's similar to what they have and what I have, it's the only way lol until we bag it. This is exciting!

Jb. Short , to the point, and correct!

As soosn as we find out who OEM is supplying putters I'm finding something used that's similar to what they have and what I have, it's the only way lol until we bag it. This is exciting!

I was thinking of doing the same thing. However, with the way I've been putting, you could give me a laser guided head with GOD and I would still find a way to miss.

I'd probably do something similar with the irons, but JUST bought the Apex. I've been hitting the ACPs the last couple of days and really like them. The only shaft they have for the demo is the KBS Tour which I'm not a huge fan of. I've changed irons so much over the last year (might even have JB beat) that another change won't be that hard. See the ball, hit the ball, rinse and repeat. I bought a set of x - forged last season, got them on Friday, regripped and adjusted lies the same day and played Saturday morning. Shot 83 with 7 3 putts. It's all between the ears boys. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I was thinking of doing the same thing. However, with the way I've been putting, you could give me a laser guided head with GOD and I would still find a way to miss.

I'd probably do something similar with the irons, but JUST bought the Apex. I've been hitting the ACPs the last couple of days and really like them. The only shaft they have for the demo is the KBS Tour which I'm not a huge fan of. I've changed irons so much over the last year (might even have JB beat) that another change won't be that hard. See the ball, hit the ball, rinse and repeat. I bought a set of x - forged last season, got them on Friday, regripped and adjusted lies the same day and played Saturday morning. Shot 83 with 7 3 putts. It's all between the ears boys. ;)

Irons are going to be a little tougher for me, I try to keep the same clubs for several years and changing brands and even the simplest look takes some time lol, I'm waaay too anal about that crap. I'll see what the iron offerings are and get a 5 iron in the styles that appeal to me and see which one fits the best and begin the 5 iron out of the bunker game for a couple months until we become intimate with each other lol. The whole process has me giggling like a little kid after his first kiss, I'm trying to find a Bio Cell driver as we speak. I have to be comfy.

I find myself like a fat kid in a candy store as well. I'll be going to places to try and demo as many as possible but won't be purchasing any new clubs. I'm sooo excited to see the offerings though, and who knows what cobra has up their sleeves

I ponder what will be revealed at the show in a couple weeks for the Cobra staffers.

I ponder what will be revealed at the show in a couple weeks for the Cobra staffers.

Popcorn and full battery life on Devices ready for said show...

Irons are going to be a little tougher for me, I try to keep the same clubs for several years and changing brands and even the simplest look takes some time lol, I'm waaay too anal about that crap. I'll see what the iron offerings are and get a 5 iron in the styles that appeal to me and see which one fits the best and begin the 5 iron out of the bunker game for a couple months until we become intimate with each other lol. The whole process has me giggling like a little kid after his first kiss, I'm trying to find a Bio Cell driver as we speak. I have to be comfy.

I hit the Bio Cell yesterday. Feels good at contact, but the PX shafts feels like it has too much torque. I had the same problem with the X hot with the PXv. I'm looking forward to getting the cell + to be honest.

I'm just like you right now, Marc. This whole thing has caught me by surprise. I would say it's like when I asked my wife to homecoming in high school and she said, "Yes" after we exchanged nothing more then a few smiles. This is going to be so awesome. All of my golf buddies are really excited for me too. They said they can't wait to see my competitive side on video as opposed to witnessing it in person. I wasn't lying when I said I had the passion of Poulter. Lots of high 5s and "atta boys" for whomever my partner is.

I think my instructor is the most excited. He said he feels like he's getting someone ready for a major.

I really can't thank JB and crew enough for this opportunity. Luke I keep saying, this is the best place on the web.

So well said Adam, we're going to have a blast and it's even more fun going through it with others.

Agreed! Remember when Scarnici and myself won. I've enjoyed watching the #crewofcobra #teamcpg grow. I'm truly excited to share all of this with you all

Back