Cobra King F6+ Driver Preview

The blue one! #Sweet!

I'm digging the white and blue

Ok Cobra, you have my attention.

Cobra seems to be bringing the heat and technological innovation this year

Wow those look really really good. I'll be giving this one a swing or 2.

I want this one:

Grey Turbulence with Gecko Green accents (the Grey & Green colorway will be introduced March 15, 2016)

Can't wait to see pictures of that beauty

I'm a big fan of the looks and the tech behind this with the carbon track and moveable weight in the F6+. With the amount of no charge shaft options I'm sure most everyone will be able to find one that works well for them. Can't wait to give these a hit in January!

I like the blue color version, that's for sure. The black tie shaft is interesting. I have never hit with it, but I may benefit from such a shaft. Definitely excited to read more about this one and how the stock shaft works out.

THERE'S the color! These look amazing!

F6_plus_driver_hero_8bit_blue2000-L.jpg

Well hello you blue beauty!!!!

These look great, can't wait to hear more. Cobra is bringing it with the F6 line.....

Looks pretty damn good! What are the characteristics of the shaft?

That channel looks enormous, but I must say, I really like the looks of this. The crown looks pretty dang stealthy.

That is quite nice

Im a big fan of the looks for sure

Wow, these new driver look great. I was gonna pick up a fly z+ with the recent price drop, but I may hold out for one of these. My BC+/BCP will definitely have some competition for bag time next year.

Really like the looks of the F6, especially the blue. I am not overly familiar with the Black Tie shaft so I look forward to hearing more.

These really look nice. Would love to give one a test drive

I like it!

Very nice. Moving weights front to back has sure made a huge difference with other clubs. This one looks to be the topper in that regard. The ability to slide 18g that far, wow! Should be able to make it perform similar to several different drivers, including the ones that fit each of us best. Well done Cobra!

These look pretty awesome. These will be on the short list to hit for sure.

Absolutely love the looks of this one just fear the black tie would not be a good fit for me at all. Oh look! No up charge premium shafts? Well this just came back on the list to toy with!

Great looking Club!
I'll have to hit MusicMasters when he buys one!

Really really interesting stuff here. Cobra stepping up their game!

Back