Nike Lunar Control 4

Should have them in hand in the next couple of days. I will say I find the swoosh flat out awful.
They had one of the best pairs of shoes on the market and neutered it.
It strikes me as some kind of football cleat rather than a golf shoe.

I keep saying I'm going to treat myself with an ID or mi adidas pair. Then I realize I'd rather spend that money elsewhere, like beer.

Me too, If I was going to drop 200+ on a pair of shoes, I would be hard pressed to spend it on the same shoes I could get for $120. But I would LOVE to win a pair.

I'd love to see more companies get away from the standard golf shoe look. I don't like 95% of what is on the market right now. If it takes Nike to break the mold, I'm happy.

I'm a big fan of designs on the toes of shoes. I've hated sone Puma because the toe box is ugly and way too much of a single color.

Boy I sorely miss the Tour Premiums and Air Zoom's. I wish they'd make a premium shoe again using high quality leather.

I'm a HUGE Nike fan, but that swoosh is a no no for me. Take that away or put it on the side and I'm all over these

Uff da, not a huge fan of the swoosh but the rest of the shoe looks great. Minus the tongue, they need to come up with something better there too.

I actually kinda like it! The basketball shoes seem to be going with the large swoosh toward the toe, as well.

Should have them in hand in the next couple of days. I will say I find the swoosh flat out awful.

Totally agree. That swoosh placement ruins the look.

Couldn't agree more. The LC3s were meh and now these are flat out awful.

I still adore the LC1 and LC2 in any color combo and will continue to buy every 10.5 Wide I can find.

Ohhhhh no.

toe swoosh? This isn't soccer.

White on white or bust, for me. Pretty disappointed in the look after being a defender of them for a couple years.

Yuck. Absolute, yuck. Glad I got the commands this year, the toe swoosh is awful.

I love my Lunar Controls from last year. I don't think I would even consider looking at these with that big swoosh on the toe.

U-G-L-Y ... so many better looking options out there.

I think this is the same mistake adidas made by following up what works in soccer/football with a golf shoe. A la Adizerofail.

Couldn't agree more. The LC3s were meh and now these are flat out awful.

I still adore the LC1 and LC2 in any color combo and will continue to buy every 10.5 Wide I can find.

They have gone with cheaper materials, and taken a platform that was ahead of its time and made it a gelding.

Nailed it for me too Josh. Those toe swooshes are awful.

Man I remember when the Lunar Control was a great looking shoe. What the heck has happened.

This might be one of those times when I'd use the NikeID program and just make that swoosh the same color as the shoe itself. Because outside of that swoosh, I really like the looks of this shoe.
all black

I like the swoosh on the soccer boots but not sure I like it on golf show. I like the looks outside of that

I can't stand the swoosh, soccer was the first thing I thought also. They look fantastic without that. I'll probably grab a pair of the 3's once they're cheap

I do think this case is pretty neat. I pulled this off of Nike Golf's Facebook page

976d425bf817e7d1c26c53abed4df147.jpg

Just not a look I'm into.

Back