2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Did some say engagement, reviews? Sounds like the grandaddy of em all to me.

Absolutely not. I have my priorities for this team, and I hope the guys who join me on this incredible journey share the same vision I have.

I want the participants to use this opportunity to get the THP community involved in your game and golf experience so they can get to know you. That way when the live update threads are active in December, they know who is out there and will engage because they want to see our guys have a great time and enjoy all that is insane about the Grandaddy of em all.

Obviously I find events like this to be an incredible motivator for bettering a game, but I don't see it as a priority. We will enjoy a level playing field through the honest handicap system, and the fun that will be had will not be a reflection of how good we are before we arrive.

Engagement is a huge part of the 2016 Grandaddy.
Equipment is a huge part of the 2016 Grandaddy.
Everything else (like beating the Zoo Crew) is welcome to fall into place where it does, but I'm not even remotely concerned with that right now.
Well said captain, I can get behind Engagement and Equipment!!! Winning would be the cherry on top for sure. This is such a once in a lifetime opportunity, who wouldn't want to go all in on it. If I was lucky enough to get in it would be fantastic, but I'm going to try and get better, improve my game, better reviews on equipment and more engagement on all levels of THP regardless, but The Grandaddy is a perfect excuse and great motivation to do it all!

9d55024c88bd78067164967908024ebf.jpg

Lush.

That looks like the astroturf they make greens in your back yard with. Not a blade out of place.

Ive been playing some match play this year in our Pennants comp(club vs club). Im 2w,1h,1l this year. I love playing match play for a change as we normally play stroke play most of the year. I know this is irrelevant but just wanted to share.

I try to engage in lots of threads and hopefully some people recognize me on the forum. Im not great at doing reviews but getting into The Grandaddy and being able to share the emotion and thoughts with all THPers would be great.

I like the plan, but I also like donuts.

I like the plan, but I also like donuts.

I presume numerous mistakes will be made in the AM rounds due to enjoying the breakfasts too much. It will be tolerated by an understanding captain.

That's my kind of plan. I'm more of a savory-treat kind of guy anyways so I'll just have in the short grass.

I presume numerous mistakes will be made in the AM rounds due to enjoying the breakfasts too much. It will be tolerated by an understanding captain.

I'm sure it will be entirely due to breakfast, and have nothing to do with the previous evening's events. ;)

How big of a breakfast are you thinking?

I have to say, seeing the Grandaddy logo gets me to an awkward level of excited considering my current status of "In Ohio sitting on a chair in my house"

I am practicing to drink soda and pop. This is a great challenge for me. For one, I can't figure out what to call the stuff. I am going to start with grapefruit soda pop and work to more Internet-approved favors from there. I think this is the piece that is missing in my The Grandaddy prep. I have breakfast down, so good there.

I am practicing to drink soda and pop. This is a great challenge for me. For one, I can't figure out what to call the stuff. I am going to start with grapefruit soda pop and work to more Internet-approved favors from there. I think this is the piece that is missing in my The Grandaddy prep. I have breakfast down, so good there.

When all else fails, be specific. Just don't use u's... they scare people.

Coca cola dude. That's what the cool people drink

I love golf! I ❤️ THP! #fullyengaged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say, seeing the Grandaddy logo gets me to an awkward level of excited considering my current status of "In Ohio sitting on a chair in my house"

And I enjoyed your message, because there is going to be a pretty cool equipment focus with the players being responsible for reviewing their gear this coming year. Should add a fun element for those that like talking gear.

And I enjoyed your message, because there is going to be a pretty cool equipment focus with the players being responsible for reviewing their gear this coming year. Should add a fun element for those that like talking gear.

This also makes me awkwardly excited.... And eager to see what's on tap for us this year!!!

Like the focus on reviews. Nothing like thoughts on the equipment from guys that are putting them straight into competition.

The granddaddy is definitely the biggest event for THP and one I agree that participation should be expected. I read THP a lot and need to post more. With my fitting tomorrow I plan on honing my review skills with my new irons. The granddaddy is something I would love to be apart of.

The granddaddy is definitely the biggest event for THP and one I agree that participation should be expected. I read THP a lot and need to post more. With my fitting tomorrow I plan on honing my review skills with my new irons. The granddaddy is something I would love to be apart of.

Can't wait to follow along with your iron transition woody!

Back