Replacement Spikes

Baldcopper

Reaction score
Handicap
Day to day
Am I the only one bothered by the fact that it's impossible to find replacement spikes that are the same color as the ones already on your shoes when you bought them. I know it's the bottom of the shoe and no one see's it but I guess I'm anal that way. Had the same issue with the Dunks so I guess my TW 13's will have to have black Scorpion spikes instead of red.

I guess I've never really noticed. Most of my golf shoes over time have come with black or grey spikes. Those are abundant in the stores, I actually go out of my way to change up the color of my spikes.

~Rock

Yes, I was like that too until I realized that it was nearly impossible to find direct replacements. You don't really think about after you replace them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally think the white Zarma's look better than anything else offered and the performance is second to none, so I seek those out instead of an identical replacement.

I really never even thought about the color of the spike.

Have you tried ordering them from Nike maybe they have the same color!!!!!

Amazon has them, I only use champ spikes in my shoes, especially after I was chosen to tea champ stingers last year, I don't think I've stopped using them once

Back