Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Glad I'm already apart of this party, looking forward to the announcement!!

Absolutely looking forward to the announcement!

In other outing news, I've been checking ebay and other websited DAILY for deals on Loudmouth shorts or pants. No dice on ones that I think could be approved by Nate and THPers here for my bet. Oh well, I'll have to bite the bullet sooner or later I suppose.

In other outing news, I've been checking ebay and other websited DAILY for deals on Loudmouth shorts or pants. No dice on ones that I think could be approved by Nate and THPers here for my bet. Oh well, I'll have to bite the bullet sooner or later I suppose.

For you newbies out there wondering why myself and Jersey Nate are looking for a pair of loud mouth shorts. Well we lost a bet last year during the 2012 Morgan Cup to Nate. We're not showing up down there wearing this stuff because we are John Daly homies. It's only going to be one day for this wild fashion extravaganza.

I may just buy some just because.

For you newbies out there wondering why myself and Jersey Nate are looking for a pair of loud mouth shorts. Well we lost a bet last year during the 2012 Morgan Cup to Nate. We're not showing up down there wearing this stuff because we are John Daly homies. It's only going to be one day for this wild fashion extravaganza.

You know you love rocking the John Daly gear. Loud and Proud!

I may just buy some just because.

lmao Do it Jman! I can see us all wallking down to demo day decked out in some loud mouth threads :D. Just think, there will be live camera action going at the demo this year.

lmao Do it Jman! I can see us all wallking down to demo day decked out in some loud mouth threads :D. Just think, there will be live camera action going at the demo this year.

I actually really like the hounds-tooth ones! hahaha

You know you love rocking the John Daly gear. Loud and Proud!

haha I'll look like an old bantam rooster, that fell in a large rainbow bucket of paint :bulgy-eyes:

images

adizero-pr-thumb.jpg

I'm still searching for my shirt!

That would not be approved by Nate or people here at THP for OG and I to wear lol. It has to be a little ridiculous. That actually looks like a great combo.

Wouldn't it be funny if EVERYONE wore loud mouth shorts. Local news stations would swarm that like a bear on honey.

adizero-pr-thumb.jpg

I'm still searching for my shirt!

Heck yea! That actually looks pretty darn sharp :clapp:

I just put a bid on mine! Hopefully I'll have that part of the trip taken care of :thumb:

Wouldn't it be funny if EVERYONE wore loud mouth shorts. Local news stations would swarm that like a bear on honey.

hahahaha I can see all of us during demo day sporting those suckers and THP TV viewers freaking out :bananadance:

That would be priceless. Come on, THPers, let's get our LM on at the outing! You can't leave OG, Jman and myself hanging, could you? :alien:
Heck yea! That actually looks pretty darn sharp :clapp:

I just put a bid on mine! Hopefully I'll have that part of the trip taken care of :thumb:

Which one, pray tell?

That would be priceless. Come on, THPers, let's get our LM on at the outing! You can't leave OG, Jman and myself hanging, could you? :alien:

Which one, pray tell?

I think they would be big sissy's if they did not wear em. :D

I went with the US theme of red/white/blue which is Nate approved :thumb:

I will sport Loudmouth with you guys!

I will sport Loudmouth with you guys!

Ok so we got myself, Jersey Nate, Jman, Chewie, Sighman23, & maybe Idrops! The Dream Team is set :blob:. Anybody else wanting to strut their stuff, jump on the train :thumb:

edit: J4U & mward on the loudmouth train!

Last edited:
Punch my ticket for the loudmouth train!

Awesome J4U!!!!!

Back