Callaway Golf - 2015 PGA Show

Looks like I forgot to add the Phil inspired!!

a11891721c62103be9353af17e93aaf8.jpg

19b22785443092cbbcd0b84f399783da.jpg

4ce2843ae3b495a044a8a10a520ac319.jpg

Was this created to get the Eye2 out of his bag?

Callaway went big as expected and definitely looks like they made the impact they were looking for. Whoever designed the Augusta bag better have received a raise. I'm not a Staff Bag guy but that thing with the matching headcovers is so sweet!

Congrats Freddie, your hard work really paid off.

The toe on the PM grind is so freaking high. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how I feel about the shape of the wedge, if it does the job however... :banana:

Just amazing stuff from Callaway. Those Augusta bags are absolutely gorgeous!

Gotta say, that was the most impressive booth (?) I have see thus far. Callaway going big, as usual. Want.....Agusta......bag!

WOW the callaway set up is intensely huge!! Loving it.

Can you purchase directly at the show?

As has been said already...the masters themed bag and head covers are slick

A lot of great things happening in/around that booth!

That phil wedge is sickkk

That Augusta bag is simply breath-taking!

They have to have the largest event space available cause it looks ginormous with all the mongo sized equipment

That Phil wedge seriously might be my 1st piece of Callaway equipment

I've heard you can't get to the rest of the show without going through this Booth. Hahahah Jrod going big! Go big or go home! Some really awesome stuff they put together! Freddy and his team did a great job setting the table for this one.

Skim alert:
Availability of the PM wedge?

GOOD LORD :drool:

Please let these headcovers be in the first Team Callaway shipment. Please let these headcovers be in the first Team Callaway shipment. Please let these headcovers be in the first Team Callaway shipment.
Limited edition, i expect these will.go fast.

That is a lot of bags. I think I could find the sweet spot in those 'enlarged' clubs? Are they USGA compliant?

The new wedge? Well, I'd like to see that demoed. It looks strange, but part of me thinks that if Phil was behind it, it probably works well.

~Rock

Not a stupid question. The answer is no. This is an industry only trade show. Buyers will place orders for their stores, but people don't purchase items there and walk out with them.

There have been times where a company doesn't want to take their inventory back with them and they will cut a deal with a retailer to take what's at the show, but it's still an industry transaction, nothing for consumers.

Haha thank you very much. I was looking through all the threads thinking if any of the merchandise was for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To piggy back on what GG said.

A couple years ago I went down with the GM of a local course and he placed a few orders.

Then on the last day of the show a lot of the companies were offloading some of the product they had in the demo area. As Morgan said, in some cases they didn't want the hassle of packing and shipping use clubs back or to the reps.

We got a couple nice deals.

What I found shameful was apparently some attendees sold their badges outside the convention center to people off the street (this again was the last day and the last four or five hours) so these people came in and were going booth to booth trying to score freebies. Again some gave them away as opposed to packing up, but I did see several say no.

I don't know if that still happens but I would imagine the show organizers have done something to prevent it.

That Masters bag, hat, and headcovers are off the charts!!! I really really want to hit the XR driver.

That Masters staffer with those headcovers is just unbelievable. Time to sell my Cobra staffer and try and get one of these.

What could I add that not everyone else has said? Nothing at all! Callaway nailed it with those Augusta bags. Absolutely gorgeous!

Back