SeeMore Putters Thread

great looking headcover Jesse.

I had another good round today with the one CS, from 15 feet in, I only missed 2 putts, one where I misread the break in the first half of the putt, and another one where I ended up an inch short (I can't do that on birdie putts!!!!!)

this putter is money for me, thank you Seemore!

MPlefty - keep up the great work! Well done.

I had been looking for one of these for a while now and I was pretty pumped to find it last night on eBay.

The z3 has come back home. I love my little mini family of z's. These putters are amazing.

Cleaned up the new flat stick today, snapped a few.

8aeb1524b2a08e3c88ab61079b7b769d.jpg

373146aba173746722fbbd747429745c.jpg

138fc355dcec7409d51b899a52e0d4fe.jpg

327f4cecd845b7cab2ab90227f7a56a6.jpg

Huge fan of this club wish I would have gone to SeeMore sooner.

Good lookin headcover right there.

Cleaned up the new flat stick today, snapped a few.

8aeb1524b2a08e3c88ab61079b7b769d.jpg

373146aba173746722fbbd747429745c.jpg

138fc355dcec7409d51b899a52e0d4fe.jpg

327f4cecd845b7cab2ab90227f7a56a6.jpg

Huge fan of this club wish I would have gone to SeeMore sooner.
Great looking flat stick Jesse

I love that green Pure. Such a cool looking grip.

That X2 looks awesome and makes me want one.

I had a good round today with my X3 with a personal best 29 putts. Two chip ins helped my total but putting definitely wasn't a problem.

Just won an M1 on ebay. Now to see how I putt with it compared to my X3.

I see... Do you think its worth the $30 not being new , shows some dirt? I know you got your new at $25

More will come around, I'm sure. Unless you're just trying to add it to a collection, I'd say wait.

Ok souns goo really woul like new

I see... Do you think its worth the $30 not being new , shows some dirt? I know you got your new at $25

I don't know that it'd be a horrible deal, if you had your heart set on really having one, but I think that the Christmas Cover that's listed right now for $20 is a much better deal.

I've always wanted to get a SeeMore. No where local sells them and I'm never in the market for a putter when I'm around some demos. I love the idea of trying a center-shafter some day.

I've always wanted to get a SeeMore. No where local sells them and I'm never in the market for a putter when I'm around some demos. I love the idea of trying a center-shafter some day.
I have switched to SeeMore, I have four currently.
I will have one in SD in a few months, if you can wait that long.

Yep I can wait :) Will be glad to check it out.

Great SPi instructor below - do not know where you are located but worth a shot. You will not be disappointed. I would at least give him a call.

Hoppy Smith, PGA
7600 Country Club CircleDiamondhead, MS 39525USA228-255-3910

About 6-7 hours from me :) Memphis and BHam are both about 2 hours away. I'm sure they have something and will try and check them out the next time I'm there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just won an M1 on ebay. Now to see how I putt with it compared to my X3.
The M1 is one of my favorite headshapes. I'm sure she will treat you well.

I don't know that it'd be a horrible deal, if you had your heart set on really having one, but I think that the Christmas Cover that's listed right now for $20 is a much better deal.
Uh what? Where?? Who bought it??

Giant FGP.
I love my original FGP.

Does this mean I'd love the Giant more?
Hmmm...

I picked up a X4 last night on eBay. I placed 1 bid at it was already at my max thinking someone would come in at the last minute and snipe it, but they didn't. I am really looking for to giving it a try.

Back