Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

There is no doubt this will be a sellout, it will be a blast.
This will be the first B Stone Championship I will have to miss, which sucks!!!!!!

Not a lot of buzz on this one, considering signups are in a couple of days.
That might make it easier for those that want in. This one is going to be a TON of fun.

I really wish I could afford this one, it looks like a blast

That might make it easier for those that want in. This one is going to be a TON of fun.

Shhhhhhhhh... you're messing with my odds.

I kid (well sorta). Last year was my first and a ton of fun. Know this year will be that much better, because THP only does things bigger and better the next time around. Hope I can sneak in again.

JB or MikeDean - are there any discounted negotiated hotel rates if we want to come in early or stay after a couple of days?

This will be the first B Stone Championship I will have to miss, which sucks!!!!!!

Definitely hate hearing this. Sucks indeed.

Well hopefully I'm missing you from Orlando, wishing you were "here". Just won't be the same without potatoes and electrolytes.

Definitely hate hearing this. Sucks indeed.

Well hopefully I'm missing you from Orlando, wishing you were "here". Just won't be the same without potatoes and electrolytes.
I got lucky with bye week in football last year, that won't happen again. I hope you get in and can't wait to follow along.
And yes remember to have your "healthy drinks" haha

You and me both. Honestly, it is a bit depressing.

Still gunning for it but my parents wanted to go to a vikings game in September and this weekend was one of the options. Luckily nothings booked yet so this would dictate their visit.

Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Already eyeing flights and a car for this one in case we don't want to drive. Mandy mentioned this to the kids last week so that just reassured me she actually wants to go. I'll be signing up and of its meant to be its meant to be. Will be a fun event regardless.

Even without Shane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh. I think this will be a tough ticket. THP, Bridgestone, Disney! Expect in season-like Disney lines (waiting list)! ;)

JB or MikeDean - are there any discounted negotiated hotel rates if we want to come in early or stay after a couple of days?

yes sir, $149 a night plus taxes

yes sir, $149 a night plus taxes

That is a great deal! I talked with the wife last night and I'm pretty sure I got the green light since our son has been to disney but our daughter has not.

Kind of crazy really. My wife and talked extensively about this one last night and are really looking forward to it. I showed her pics of the Gaylord Palms and she was blown away. Gonna be a phenomenal weekend for all who get into this event.

Gaylord resorts are unbelievable. #fact

Is it Thursday yet? I have to decide on coach or first class :)

Feeling out the wife on this one tonight!

Only 40 spots but I bet you get a lot more entries to sign up than that

One more day.

I'm all over this one...the last 2 have been amazing and I expect nothing less for this one

I'm all over this one...the last 2 have been amazing and I expect nothing less for this one
Ditto.

I've not missed a Bstone championship yet, and I'm not looking to start now.

Man I really want to do this one, but don't know if the finances make this one work for us. One more day to try and figure this out.

I think there are a ton of people who want in.

Cannot swing this one financially this year. The girlfriend loved last years so once I finally get around to buying that ring she should be all in for another championship down the road!

Good luck to everyone signing up

Really want to land a spot in my first B'stone Championship and there's no better place than Disney! Bring on the sign ups.
Same with me, getting into my first Bridgstone would be incredible and being in my back yard makes it even better.

I still haven't made it to a Bridgestone Championship and doesn't look like I can make this one. I might be in Orlando that same timeframe but will be working instead of golfing.

Back