Who Gets Back To Top 50 First?

I definitely don't believe he will be able to "flip a switch" and be old Tiger. But I believe that frequency of play will have a positive correlation to consistency. A consistent Tiger will find a way to win again. Which means a climb in the world rankings over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which of these 6 Tour players gets back into the top 50 first? Why?

Tiger Woods - Ranked 140th currently.
Ernie Ells - Slid down to 91st
Camillo Villegas - Currently Ranked 150
Steve Stricker - Right now at 89th
Boo Weekley - Ranked 113th
Nick Watney - Currently at 93rd

None of them.......

For those talking about Stricker's schedule, is it that much different than Tiger's right now?

I think TW's schedule was limited by injury. Stricker is choosing a semi-retired 13-14 event schedule. Does a healthy Tiger play about between 15-20 assuming he makes the FEDEX playoffs?

Plus, Stricker is 48. He's on the downhill side of things related to the top 50, imo.

Gotta go with Tiger. He seems to be more motivated now and hopefully that translate to better golf!

If anyone I'd say stricker but I don't think any of them pull it off

Tiger or stricks is they ever play a full schedule again otherwise none of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stricker even with the scaled back schedule. Being a fellow Cheesehead has nothing to do with my selection :alien2:

This is an interesting question. I would say Stricker but with his limited schedule I think I'll go Watney.

I'm a fan of Camilo, but I'm gonna go with Tiger for this. I just have to believe that he can find himself back into the top 50. There is still something in the tank.

I think I have to go with Watney.....he is a very streaky guy and if he puts things together he is capable of rattling off several top 15's in a row and maybe contending in a few to get back up there.

Tiger is fighting demons right now....Stricker is on the down hill side of 45 and dealing with a limited schedule and injuries, Camillo is a head case, and Boo doesnt really seem to have the same drive he once did.

In terms of game I'd say Stricker, but he doesn't play enough. The only guys I see getting back are Tiger and Watney. I still believe Tiger has it in him to compete at the top, and Watney can play awful for weeks, and suddenly be on top of the leaderboard.

Back