THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Where at?

Oak Knolls (Kent) and have 2 spots open if anyone else is up for some RR practice. Excited to try out the GameGolf app too get a feel for it.

Will be working on the game tomorrow as well

Oak Knolls (Kent) and have 2 spots open if anyone else is up for some RR practice. Excited to try out the GameGolf app too get a feel for it.
How much is it? Might be able to sweet talk wife if im home by 1230...and need to pack for cali

RR prep going down this weekend? Whatcha got on the slate?

If I'm not incapacitated on the couch or bed I'll hit into the net at work, got to get make some progress with the swing changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much is it? Might be able to sweet talk wife if im home by 1230...and need to pack for cali

$19 walking. $28 cart. I'll be in cart tomorrow since my dad doesn't usually walk. Just my dad and I right now. You're welcome to join. Just don't be too critical captain, it's my first round of the year. Either way I'll post updates to the "what did you shoot today" round. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

Do it Deano. Misike is a Grandaddy brother.

Do it Deano. Misike is a Grandaddy brother.

With a whole bag full of Grandaddy goodness you can try out. Including some MD3's with TrueTemper DSG s300 shafts.

$19 walking. $28 cart. I'll be in cart tomorrow since my dad doesn't usually walk. Just my dad and I right now. You're welcome to join. Just don't be too critical captain, it's my first round of the year. Either way I'll post updates to the "what did you shoot today" round. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.
Pfft no critic here im awful at golf

Dang work! Gott get a ton of stuff done for next week or I'd join you. Have fun Mike!

38* at tee time...count me in...see ya in am

Dang work! Gott get a ton of stuff done for next week or I'd join you. Have fun Mike!

Thanks! No worries.Plenty of mornings for us all to get out and get some prep in between now and June.

Today we Will experiment with Gamebook, SwingBySwing & GameGolf Live. New laser rangefinder as well.. Hope I have time to golf with all the tech going on.. Looking like 43* at tee time with little wind.. I'll take it.. #MichiganRRPrep

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang, I'd I would have known that early I could have brought my clubs to work

How did everyone fare today?

I sucked for the most part. Lots of dumb mistakes, combined with cart path only with the wrong club combined with a few 3 putts. Was a nice day though

Pretty solid today, putting is a little off. Otherwise really pleased with where the game is for this time of year.

Played with my buddy Mike. It was a job.. Tough conditions... Short game was pretty good.. Everything else was 100% carry ... Like playing jarts from jello..

Hit some good iron shots, played with my new M1 driver and sure have some figuring out to do with that one. If it's this wet and mucky my chipping/short game goes to crap! I also putted really well, I had a ton roll to within an inch or two of falling from 10+ft, and even made a few longish ones.

Solid5112-1 Range-0

Pretty good, could've been better, the greens were still aerated which made anything on the green just a guess. Had a couple suspect flyers, like a lay up 5i that still found the hazard, or a sand wedge that went 15 yards farther than normal. But I'll take it for March golf.

I walked a quick 9 this am at manakiki.... Could have been a great 9 finshed bogey ,par, double for a 40. Chipping let me down today

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Played bad....and good. (45 +9) on the front and (36 E) on the back for an 81. More importantly had a blast with some other THPers

It was a beautiful day for a good walk on the course. Combine the CPO and my shots, I saw many areas of the golf course. I did get a chance to witness gunnerlong...dude hit an 8 iron on a par three from 190 and was putting for birdie. Didn't know people could hit the ball that far!

Back