Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

I'm spitballing an idea here...thinking about coming up to the Seattle area the weekend of July 4. Maybe take the family to a Mariners game that Sunday and play golf that Saturday. I really enjoyed that course we played last time I came up - Gold Mountain? - but would also like to try the University course some day. I know it's a ways off but I thought I'd toss it out there now in case anyone wants to meet up and play.
Would love to join you Frank! Not sure whether we'll be around or not but I'll let you know.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm spitballing an idea here...thinking about coming up to the Seattle area the weekend of July 4. Maybe take the family to a Mariners game that Sunday and play golf that Saturday. I really enjoyed that course we played last time I came up - Gold Mountain? - but would also like to try the University course some day. I know it's a ways off but I thought I'd toss it out there now in case anyone wants to meet up and play.
If I am around its something that would be fun. I'm usually not local on that long weekend but it's too early to say for this year.

Kings Links is really becoming my favorite course in the LMD... I like the challenge that the wind adds. Couple of frustrating short putt today due to the holes in the greens.. Other than that, I was able to strike the ball well and ended up with a 91.
Hey how were conditions? My group is there bright and early tomorrow to play in the rain. I was a little concerned because they punched last week.

It's a cheap rate so I don't mind if it's rough.

This is easily one of my favourite courses but I've never scored well. Hopefully I'll have a shot at breaking 80 tomorrow (yeah right)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Hey how were conditions? My group is there bright and early tomorrow to play in the rain. I was a little concerned because they punched last week.

It's a cheap rate so I don't mind if it's rough.

This is easily one of my favourite courses but I've never scored well. Hopefully I'll have a shot at breaking 80 tomorrow (yeah right)

It was ok. Greens were a little slower as you would expect. I was happy with my 91 as my two friends who were there usually shoot in the low 80s ended with 89 and 94.

The weather held up and there were only a few drops at kings links today.

I was all set at the range and expected to shoot well. For some reason I got really jittery at the first hole and shot an 8. I did better on the back 9 and finished at 87 which wasn't top form but that's golf. I have to say the conditions so far this year are great.

The weather held up and there were only a few drops at kings links today.

I was all set at the range and expected to shoot well. For some reason I got really jittery at the first hole and shot an 8. I did better on the back 9 and finished at 87 which wasn't top form but that's golf. I have to say the conditions so far this year are great.

Nice. We have a Tee time at northview the canal tomorrow 1509 hours if you're interested
$30

I appreciate it but I've got to work. Likely won't be able to get out again this month because of my shifts. Have a good time though

Well I came home and my wife is feeling quite sick.

Time to golf again methinks

Playing hazelmere for the first time on Saturday... How do you guys like that course?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing hazelmere for the first time on Saturday... How do you guys like that course?

Leave your driver in the bag there. There's only 5 or 6 holes you can hit driver I think.

Conditions there are quite good, and their grass range is open already.

So this coming weekend is looking good weather wise. Who wants to play?

So this coming weekend is looking good weather wise. Who wants to play?

We could do hazelmere twilight? $36 and a great course

We could do hazelmere twilight? $36 and a great course
What day? Twilight is tough for me but maybe I could swing it

Saturday after 230 I believe

Saturday after 230 I believe

Ok. I'll check with the boss and let ya know, but if anybody is available that morning, it would be easier.

I may be available earlier, but I may also be taking the weekend off as the gf has no school work needed to be completed. I'll keep you updated!

You guys have fun... I'm off at 7am that day.

Yan - sorry, I can't do twilight on Saturday this weekend. Some other time though!

I will almost definitely be playing early on either Saturday or Sunday if anyone is available (Gulby let me know once you know what's going on).

A spot opened in the Gauntlet. See the thread JB posted today. It would be nice to see a west coast guy should jump on it - you've got until 9am PST you send an email.

A spot opened in the Gauntlet. See the thread JB posted today. It would be nice to see a west coast guy should jump on it - you've got until 9am PST you send an email.

I'm seriously pondering it, but it would be a pricy weekend on short notice...

I'm out this weekend. Just gonna hit a pitch and putt with the gf and save some money for Kelowna on the long weekend. If anyone is up for next Sunday let me know. I need a time filler!

I'm out this weekend. Just gonna hit a pitch and putt with the gf and save some money for Kelowna on the long weekend. If anyone is up for next Sunday let me know. I need a time filler!

No worries brother. I'm just gonna try and sneak out for a quick, cheap morning round at Raspberry Ridge tomorrow or something, because I booked a lesson for Sunday which will eat up some of my round budget. I should be down for next Sunday so long as it's morning. We can try out North Bellingham if you like, I know you said you wanted to try it!

Boys I am in it to win it for the Gauntlet! Air miles means the weekend would only cost me the entry fee, hotel, and food (and sharing a rental with somebody probably).

Back