What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early a.m. round

Just spent 3 hours on the range. Time to hit the course for 18. Thinking I'll play the tips today.

You're a badass.

I'm writing today, all that's in the cards for me.

Practiced putting and chipping. Gotta get that short game dialed in so I don't embarrass myself in front of Roger Cleveland.

Played 18 on an awesome course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played in stronger wind than they have at the Open!!

Shot a net 78 with a 9 on the 18th par 5 (put my third OB)..

Jumbo bucket at the range. Doesn't look like I'll get out to actually play this weekend.

Looked at match play 3rd round... I'll be playing a 21 handicap who beat a 15 handicap 7&6, a 10 handicap 4&3 in his first two matches... should be interesting. I'll need to have my A game tomorrow

Walked 18 at Bethpage Black with ddec, TheChosen1, and Scarnici.

And SWEATED.

Played a quick 18 by myself then watched the end of the Barbasol championship. Regripped my mfgp2 with a flatso 2.0 and put UTX's on my driver and 3 wood.

Cleaned my clubs and got a PM Grind wedge boxed up to send to a THPer.

Final day of member Guest was today. It was 6/6/6 format, Chapman, shamble and scamble, we shot 8 under today and finished 3rd on champ flight

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Cleaned my clubs and grips which needed it badly and played a quick 9 this afternoon

Watched the Open and then the Barbasol. Grand National looked great on tv. Going to have to get back there and play it when I go home for Christmas this year.

Watched the Open, some THPing and poindering a 3 wood

Played 18, watched the Open, did some packing planning for Legacy, and some THPing.

Practice. Putting, sand, chips and pitches, then full swings. More chipping, more putting. Two hours total.

ahh just packed my golf equipements for simulation golf rounding tomorrow.

Playing 3rd round match play. Giving up 16 pops. Will be a tough match

Playing 3rd round match play. Giving up 16 pops. Will be a tough match

#grandaddyprep. Go get it buddy!

obviously watched the open (and still watching the playoff!).

also went to my fitter to hit the bstone j15 4h with aldila tour blue 85 and vts silver against each other before placing an order. the tour blue, as it has been with literally every wood i've ever tried it in, was the winner in dispersion and distance, although i actually had more chs out of the vts. placed the order.

then i hit some pw against my 52* because i don't like the gap right now. well-struck pw was 140-145 on the flightscope, and 52* was 120-125. i can't flight the pw well enough to dial it back 10y. he said the pw was measuring at 47* so we bent the 52* to 51*, and i'll test it out. i still think i need a rotex cb 50* so i would go 47/50/52/56/60. that seems to make more sense than 47/51/56/60, but time will tell.

so now i am back to 13 clubs: d/4+/4h/5-pw/51/56/60/p. i just don't know what to do about the 14th spot...

Last edited:
Watched and still watching a ton of great golf.

Ejoyed the final round of The Open. Loaded some pics on my computer from yesterday's round at Bethpage. Oh and searched the internet for a stand bag.

Watched the Open, pondered the i25 more and more and worked on my swing

Watched a lot of golf at work. Working on short game later this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back