Top course you haven't played in your state.

Of the top five courses in Georgia, the only one I have NOT played is East Lake. Funny, it's probably the easiest to get on out of that bunch. Just never got an invite.

Now that I've moved to Florida, I see the I've only played one out of the top ten, #9 Back Diamond Ranch. So, he answer there would be Seminole Golf Club since it's number 1.
Seminole is mine, everything about the course calls to me.

Atlantic City Country Club. Expensive, can't get anyone to go with me.

Pine Valley. I drove up to the entrance last year after playing Trump National-Pine Hill and that's about as close as I'll get.

I've been on several of the more exclusive clubs but haven't played the big name courses. Eastlake, AAC, Cuscowilla and Sea Island Sea Side. ANG is way out of the realm of reality.

TPC Sawgrass!

Pinehurst #2, but it's going to happen this winter.

Caves Valley In Maryland.

Pine Valley. I drove up to the entrance last year after playing Trump National-Pine Hill and that's about as close as I'll get.

Ditto. Never going to have a chance.

Augusta National - Will never happen, but I still dream.
Atlanta Athletic Club - Would love to play both of these.
Sea Island - Maybe one day.

Most of the top 25 courses in AZ are private so it is kind of a pain in the arse to get on the best tracks.

Arcadia Bluffs. The price tag is around $200 and being a broke college student no way I can afford that. Bucket list golf. I live really close to Forest Dunes and have had the opportunity to play that twice

My list, out of pure jealously of Six4Three5, is Oak Hill East

Played it twice. In great shape, but didn't wow me. For the money, I'd rather play Twisted Dune or Shore Gate

I do love me some Twisted. Still have to play ACCC just because. When I'm back from ACL we will have to tee it up again!

Olympia Fields and Medinah.

l

wake- check your PMs

i live in florida, so:

Seminole Golf Club- might have some contacts who can make it happen for me, just haven't pursued it.

sawgrass stadium course- kinda far and expensive. just haven't found a reason to do it yet.

streamsong- expensive and far away. gotta find a couple days and the money to make a stay-and-play plus spa happen for me and the mrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've played a bunch but the two I'm looking forward to checking out are Farm Links and Ross Bridge.

Furry creek,it will happen soon though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinehurst #2. Will make it happen someday though

Whispering Pines in Trinity Texas

Most of the top 25 courses in AZ are private so it is kind of a pain in the arse to get on the best tracks.
True. I think the best public courses that I haven't played are Troon North's 36, Dove Mountain (it's a truly lovely setup; walked it last year at the Match Play), Talking Stick, and We-Ko-Pa.

That being said, I think if price-wise and taking conditions into consideration, it'd be tough to beat Sewailo or AZ National.

Porto cima and Boone valley

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back