2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Really excited for tomorrow. Will be exceeding the data limit on my hot spot at work to stream this one all day.

Go Jordan!

Tiger told Day He has what it takes to win this thing..... Like him or not, hearing that from TW has to boost your confidence a bit. If it's not Spieth then I'd love to see Jason Day win it.

Tiger told Day He has what it takes to win this thing..... Like him or not, hearing that from TW has to boost your confidence a bit. If it's not Spieth then I'd love to see Jason Day win it.

I'm with you on this Kevin! Day would be a great champion and one that I have wanted to win a major for a while now!

Damn i really jinxed DJ today :angry:

There are 14 guys within 3 shots of the lead. I'm thinking it's pretty likely that there is a 4-hole playoff tomorrow.

With so many great players so close. It most likely will come down to putting. So I give the advantage to Spieth with Day sadly having another close but not quote good enough finish.

Damn i really jinxed DJ today :angry:
I should have known it was your fault. Fix it!

I need Koepka and DJ to do big things tomorrow.

Hoping for good things for #4 (Spieth, -11) and T6 (Rose, -9).

Pretty sure I am way out of it. Stenson and Adam Scott for me. Would Stenson to make up some ground and at least get a top 15. Wonder how many took Scott?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I am way out of it. Stenson and Adam Scott for me. Would Stenson to make up some ground and at least get a top 15. Wonder how many took Scott?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
i have DJ and Stensoon. Prior to this afternoon, I thoght If Stenson went out and had a round like Leischman I would be in good shape.

But now I'll just root for Spieth to continue the March to the grandslam or Jason to get his first major. I do have Rose in another contest, so I have a few rooting interest tomorrow.

This is shaping up to be a killer finish. I have a big meeting with my boss at lunch and know it's going to be smack through the middle of the ending. Hoping none of my buddies text me with a spoiler.

I'm getting to work as soon as possible and I'm not leaving my desk until this is over.

I am blocking all outside communication until I can watch on the DVR after work tomorrow. I wont get anything done if i dont.

Pin positions for round 4

That's who I have too...LOL

With the road hole round 4 pin location, it looks like the bunker may be seeing some action later today.

Would love to see Harrington steal this one out of no where. I don't expect it, but man that would be awesome for him & Wilson Staff.

Some guys already going pretty low for the final round.

Branden Grace: -5 thru 9
Francesco Molinari: -6 thru 12
Jamie Donaldson: -4 thru 8
Scott Arnold: -6 thru 13

All four of those guys have moved up about 40 spots in the leaderboard. Grace is up to T18.

Lets not forget it will be the last time we hear this voice at a Open Championship.

ivor-robson-image.jpg-nggid0237-ngg0dyn-320x240x100-00f0w010c010r110f110r010t010.jpg

Some low scores out there already today...a few guys -6 on their round

Olie putting together a great round. He's turning pro soon.

Olie putting together a great round. He's turning pro soon.

I think they said yesterday that he's turning pro as soon as this tourney is over.

Back