Callaway MD3 Wedges Review Thread

Oh my lord. Black 56* s grind with that grip holy cow

58/Chrome/S-Grind please and thank you.

This grips are awesome. Soft but with cord and definitely going to stay on my new wedges when ordered.

Oh man those in-hand pics look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my MD2 Tour Grinds, but I also love shiny new things. Interested to see how the new W grind works with my swing.

Sure thing

9b39c893c7572a841966bc79055081d4.jpg
Thank you JB!
dang I might have to try and but 13 or those from callaway to redo my clubs in those look amazing!

love the black with the green grip. im thinking 48/52 in s-grind and 56 maybe in w-grind, but might just keep it in s-grind as well.

Grip looks awesome. I will definitely own 2 black md3 wedges. Only decision left is whether it will be 46 and 50 or 48 and 52. 56 and 60 pm grind go nowhere (until black ones are released )

Thank you JB!
dang I might have to try and but 13 or those from callaway to redo my clubs in those look amazing!

Make that 2 of us! Really liking what I'm seeing here! Thanks JB for the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure thing

9b39c893c7572a841966bc79055081d4.jpg

5ca6ea635d9f7f2ba02f9910a886c9b6.jpg

Well, I know what grip I'm going to annoy the crap out of Callaway for at #TheGrandaddy

HOLY CRAP!!!!

Well, I know what grip I'm going to annoy the crap out of Callaway for at #TheGrandaddy

HOLY CRAP!!!!
An entire set of those on all your #Grandaddy clubs just blows my mind a little bit. And I love it.

Oh man that grip pops something fierce. I thought the line NDMC's were bright...!

This wedge for The Gauntlet is something pretty darn awesome. I'm pretty excited to just ask the tech questions about it.

Wow...the black and green. Theae will be tested out for sure. That grip though...pop city, looks great!

That grip looks sweet!

Those look sweet. I'll need some new wedges come Christmas time.

Yeah I'm going to need some of these, that black and green is sweet.

Back