how far of a drive is it to your home course?

About 10 minutes away

25 minutes

Less than 5 minutes.

My home course is under renovation at the moment. That is either a walk down the 18th hole or a 2 minute drive. But since that one is under construction I am driving around 10 minutes.

The 16th fairway runs adjacent to my street...so pretty close :bashful:

My home course is about 25 minutes away. There are several closer courses, but this one is where I take lessons and play most of my golf.

5-10 minutes, depending on the lights.

I live on the eleventh greeen, so it's a 5 minute walk or three minutes by car. I'm considering getting a personal golf cart which would Make the commute pretty easy.

I choose to play at a course about 20 mins away (Boulder Creek Course, Boulder City, NV) My second choice is one that is 3 minutes away (Rio Secco, home of Butch Harmon School).

I usually ride my bike as I store my clubs at my course. Depending on the wind, it's between 15 and 25 minutes. By car maybe 5 minutes.

Five minutes from home (seven if it's difficult to turn left on one street on Saturday mornings) and five minutes from work

I don't have a specific home course but the one I frequent most is 10 minutes away.

30-35 mins for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a 5-10 minute drive to my home course from home. Work is located half way between home and the course so it's a short drive should I decide late in the day to play a few holes.

Gonna say 8 mins from home and and 6.5 mins from work, just burning up the gas

23 minutes work; 17 minutes home.

My old home course was 18 miles from work and 25 miles from my apartment. I wish I could have continued my membership there, but I am looking for something closer.

5-10 minutes from home!

5 minutes if the lights work against me.

2 minutes max from home.

I don't so much have a home course anymore. 3 miles to the closest course. 5 to the course I use to be a member at. 6 to the one my parents just bought a house on that I may join in the future.

0.7 miles by car. The 9th fairway is 210 yards from my back patio.

2 minutes because of a stop sign. Or a lob wedge on to the 16th green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a member at 2 courses, 1 is a 5 minute drive the other is a 18 minute drive.

Back