Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

I feel as though there were outside influences making this decision... #BeefCake strikes again!!!!

Ugh this is miserable. I have no idea where to go to find this awful jersey but I will make it happen. MIght take me a few days

You're only 4 hours from Pittsburgh, probably plenty of Crosby crap available near you. You're just in denial :)

I feel as though there were outside influences making this decision... #BeefCake strikes again!!!!

Haha I could have picked a chicharito mexico jersy if that would have made you feel better?

Haha I could have picked a chicharito mexico jersy if that would have made you feel better?

Get that @#$% outta this thread! :)

Haha I could have picked a chicharito mexico jersey if that would have made you feel better?

Wouldn't be nearly as painful

At least I am ahead of Alex in the standings...

I had no influence. I just made comment on a few of your favorite things in hockey. I think in the meantime you should throw a Pittsburgh avi. This is going to be awesome.

I had no influence. I just made comment on a few of your favorite things in hockey. I think in the meantime you should throw a Pittsburgh avi. This is going to be awesome.
You give me a You know what Burg Avi and I will get it up till I get the God awful selfie.

The worst part is I am going to have to explain this one to the wife... Haha

You give me a You know what Burg Avi and I will get it up till I get the God awful selfie.

The worst part is I am going to have to explain this one to the wife... Haha

Don't show her. Give her BeefCake again. She'll thank you later.

This sucks still trying to figure where I am going to find one of these jerseys

This sucks still trying to figure where I am going to find one of these jerseys

This makes me laugh so hard. I love it. Hahahaha. OITW is awesome.

Hornqvist with 20.5 pts tonight! Thanks Jesse :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It gets even better hahahaha poor Crest.:bananadance:

Hey crest try mlhr sports or pj's sports.

Get it done dude. Hahaga

I think he is avoiding us

He can use this for now :)

I saw that and went right to bed and shut my phone off... Ugh

Back