'Fit for Perfection' NIKE '16 Spring/Summer apparel & footwear

The apparel looks great, and I'd definitely rock that cardigan. The shoes are not my thing. They look like Airwalks from 1988. The younger set might dig them.

Your a young man at heart!

be18dc7443dd0332e074f42498ee022d.jpg
. The new Dynamic woven pant. Speaker look through the leg and great breathability in the backside

What are those shoes at the bottom?

Yes ^^^^^^^

Great show coverage.

I wouldn't wear the shoes, but I don't mind them. I'd like to try out the new fabric in the shirts, but I'm much too old/boring for most of this, except I must not be old enough for the cardigan!

Great show coverage.

I wouldn't wear the shoes, but I don't mind them. I'd like to try out the new fabric in the shirts, but I'm much too old/boring for most of this, except I must not be old enough for the cardigan!

It's not an old look any longer. Cards are making a come back!

Some decent looking stuff but the high tops gotta go lol, I'm a hater on those from any company

Some decent looking stuff but the high tops gotta go lol, I'm a hater on those from any company

Not a TW golf shoe fan? These are the same height.

Not a TW golf shoe fan? These are the same height.

They didn't look it in the picture and no I haven't liked any of the TW releases. Good to know they aren't as tall as they look though.

Wow seems like a whole lot of tech in the apparel

Great show coverage.

Boring maybe....old I doubt it since I have you by a few years and I'm digging most of this.

They didn't look it in the picture and no I haven't liked any of the TW releases. Good to know they aren't as tall as they look though.

Slightly taller than the TWs so your initial response was correct.

FK- If you get to try those shoes on, let me know, I need feedback STAT!

Wow seems like a whole lot of tech in the apparel

I'll admit I was not really up on the Nike tech as much as I am now. It's kind of amazing listening to the expects talk about how they came about with the designs.

The pants, shorts, cardigan and polos I like their direction for sure.

Judging from the responses in this thread (myself included) it looks like we need some THP cardigans...

haha okay? I'm sorry the line doesn't work for me.

I can see you in the blade color homie. It's a sleek look. Now the tights, not so much

Back