THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Got off the tee well today and iron striking was pretty solid. Definitely need to spend some more time with the flatstick on real grass though. Way too many 3 putts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking to add some new wedges, thats probably the only change by July

I think this was asked before but now that we have team members, are you going to change your bag at all? If so what are you going to add/delete club wise?

Hope to make it, but nothing will get changed in my bag even if I don't.

I never change clubs

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thats like saying you dont change underwear.

I practiced 10 yard chips and 45 yard pitch shots today at work.

Nice Duece. Must habe been the new Staffer!!
Heh, didn't take it out today. However, I'm hitting most everything extremely well. Besides the three putts I left essentially on the lip of the cup, I had two bad shots, both with my fairways. Everything else was struck really well ... so while I said my bag was settled, perhaps I should look into a D200 3H.

The W/S hybrids and irons really instill confidence at address. I know they'll perform as long as I put a good swing on them, which I think is allowing me to play more relaxed. I'm still a bogey golfer, but I did honestly have four par opportunities I botched today ... so I know I'll get below 90 this year if I keep at it.

I think this was asked before but now that we have team members, are you going to change your bag at all? If so what are you going to add/delete club wise?

I don't see a reason to change clubs. My bag has been set for a while and I can hit them all pretty well.

I wish I could practice golf at work.
Perks of the job. Then I had kids pick the balls up for me

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

The only thing I plan on changing in my bag in the near future is adding a lob wedge, probably a 58 PM grind. My highest lofted club right now is a 54 and I could really use more loft on occasion. I plan on doing this whether I get in our not.

I'd love to get new irons in the near future, but it just isn't in the cards right now.

Heading out on Saturday morning and playing a round with mesaman777, one of our newest THPers. Really looking forward to it. I get to see if my indoor putting practice will show improvement on the course

Only my driver, since I'm testing the M2. Most likely it will still be in my bag.

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Hopefully everyone is following along with the Kickoff Classic sponsor by Kentwool event. Checking out the live scoring for this event.

Nice weather this weekend should lead to practice time and a chance to shake the rust off some things.

Hopefully everyone is following along with the Kickoff Classic sponsor by Kentwool event. Checking out the live scoring for this event.

Nice weather this weekend should lead to practice time and a chance to shake the rust off some things.
Yep I am about to go out and shoot 105 haven't touched a club in a bit I am sure it will be ugly

Can't wait to see how the live scoring works, I've been following this morning, some great pics and videos from the practice range on there.

Does anyone know how to bring the matches up on the golf game app?

Does anyone know how to bring the matches up on the golf game app?

I do not, but I'm working on it

Windows phone... Phooey. No app for me. Going to have to try the website.

Playing with JonD tomorrow morning at Pleasant Valley. Looking forward to getting out. :golf3:

Windows phone... Phooey. No app for me. Going to have to try the website.

At least you have a phone that can run apps and connect to the internet......

The weather has been uncooperative since my return from Vegas 3 weeks ago, but I'm finally back on the course today and am 4 over through 7. I'll take that for 3 weeks with no swings.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

The weather has been uncooperative since my return from Vegas 3 weeks ago, but I'm finally back on the course today and am 4 over through 7. I'll take that for 3 weeks with no swings.

Well, I spoke too soon. Finished 8 over on front.

Wow I can't putt. 43 on the front with 20 putts, two over on the back through 13 up to 29 putts already

Wow I can't putt. 43 on the front with 20 putts, two over on the back through 13 up to 29 putts already

Come on bro! Dial that flat sick in

Shook some rust off today - putting was very good, which is proof that indoor putting can help some. Swing was solid with the irons, OK with the hybrids, and ehh with the driver. Just need to get the longer clubs in hand more frequently and that will come around.

Glad it's February. It was a struggle today. Timing was off today abd it led to some ugly golf. Fortunately my partner and I win the match. Never up or down more than 1 until we closed it out on 16

Back