Yonex N1-MB Irons Preview

I really want to try these. Like I said on the YouTube video, I'm a blade lover at heart but the idea of a little extra help in a blade package is really exciting. Yonex killed with the looks and I'd love to see if they perform as good as they look!

Agreed here my buddy! It's exciting to see companies take the blade build and actually put elements into it that make a difference.

Im with you guys. These and Honma were the ones that stuck out at the show. We have a local golf shop that carries this brand and I will try to get sometime with them.

I got to hit the N1-CB at Pure Perfomance golf labs in Boca Raton. Hands down one of the softest feeling irons I have ever hit. I know thats personal but even got to hit The PXG's and these felt amazing. If the N1-MB are any sign of that, they're going to be winners in the feel department.

One- learned I was pronouncing Yonex wrong. Two - I love the term "onset" Three- I love that it is a blade in a slightly larger package

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't get these out of my head! Hurry up April!

I have a set of these on order and they are shipping on the 25th from japan. I can't wait to hit them. Love the slightly bigger design and the fact it's intended to be more a players cavity performance with blade look. Sounds absolutely perfect

Hahahaha OF COURSE YOU DO Kang!

I have a set of these on order and they are shipping on the 25th from japan. I can't wait to hit them. Love the slightly bigger design and the fact it's intended to be more a players cavity performance with blade look. Sounds absolutely perfect

This is awesome. I hope you enjoy them and they are what your looking for. Have you had Yonex irons in the past.

Don't let Dan see this, it might cost you some strokes.

This is awesome. I hope you enjoy them and they are what your looking for. Have you had Yonex irons in the past.

Don't let Dan see this, it might cost you some strokes.
I have never hit a yonex iron before. The tech and profile in these scream my name though lol

I have never hit a yonex iron before. The tech and profile in these scream my name though lol

If that's what it takes these days to convince you to buy I say go with it.

If that's what it takes these days to convince you to buy I say go with it.
Haha that and after selling the pxg (didn't like the build) I was able to fund this purchase and another ponder of mine. Zero out of pocket is always a good reason to buy

Can't wait to see the in hand pics you post. These irons are definitely beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm jealous. These and the Honma are on my ponder list and you have both. :D

What shaft are you putting in them?

I knew I would see a post like that from Kang. Congrats and jealously for sure!

Kang, I was looking around and see they have a CB with the same tech. Those look real interesting also, unless it was a mistake and it was the MB. Anyway nice looking sticks, did you go with the Program shafts F15 again?

Kang I predict you'll love these! The N1-CB's I hit were down right butter!

I'm jealous. These and the Honma are on my ponder list and you have both. :D

What shaft are you putting in them?
Program f15 120g 6.5
Kang, I was looking around and see they have a CB with the same tech. Those look real interesting also, unless it was a mistake and it was the MB. Anyway nice looking sticks, did you go with the Program shafts F15 again?
Never any other shaft
Kang I predict you'll love these! The N1-CB's I hit were down right butter!
Man I can't wait

Where did you order them from?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hello there
9c3a38405007e84eae2fcd234a38b19a.jpg
648d52ed71d3b143c15bcf9cc56ffed1.jpg
9f1fe0d9decc2c0d582a13277fa748d6.jpg
8153e9cec6db2b026410715e56c2e9e1.jpg

Whoa. So pretty.

I like those alot...

So much awesome right there buddy!!

Kang what shafts are going on these??