Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on weather and plans I may check it out for a bucket. Thanks for the heads up guys.
If it's early enough, I can meet up with you. It's only about 10 minutes from my house. Shoot me a text if you're going to head over.

For a long time, Northway 8 was THE golf store in the area. I've never been crazy about it though.

If it's early enough, I can meet up with you. It's only about 10 minutes from my house. Shoot me a text if you're going to head over.

For a long time, Northway 8 was THE golf store in the area. I've never been crazy about it though.
Will do buddy. What time works better for ya?

Will do buddy. What time works better for ya?
Absolutely. I might be able to get out too.

Absolutely. I might be able to get out too.
I didn't bring my clubs didn't remember till I was about 2.5 hours on the road but I'm sure they'll have some demos I can try to wear out lol. I'll talk with Mandy and see what's going on.

Mandy is totally down to chauffeur me there. What time works better for you guys? We just have dinner later in the evening with her parents so mid morning, noonish all works good for me.

Mandy is totally down to chauffeur me there. What time works better for you guys? We just have dinner later in the evening with her parents so mid morning, noonish all works good for me.
I can do any time before 4:00 ish.

Next Saturday the 27th there's a Callaway demo day at The Custom Golf Advantage. Im thinking about checking it out. Supposed to be food, giveaways and 10% off Cally stuff. Sounds fun

Had a fun day on the range with Pete and Dean for a few minutes!

213ebf77a1f4b8b4b61555dc11804f27.jpg

Thanks for grabbin' lunch and spending the afternoon with me Pete!

Oh…hello flying elbow. I've missed you…

Oh…hello flying elbow. I've missed you…
Funny thing is I took this picture right before we started talking about the right elbow lol.

Next Saturday the 27th there's a Callaway demo day at The Custom Golf Advantage. Im thinking about checking it out. Supposed to be food, giveaways and 10% off Cally stuff. Sounds fun
Sweet, I may have to check that out.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Wish I could have gotten there a little earlier. Good seeing you for the few minutes I did.

Just scheduled an evaluation/fitting at Custom Golf Advantage. Looking forward to it.

Just scheduled an evaluation/fitting at Custom Golf Advantage. Looking forward to it.
I think you'll enjoy it. They were awesome when I went for my fitting.

Don't forget your belt.

That could be a problem. I've lost 12 lbs since I retired. Unfortunately there won't be a lot of people there to moon.

That could be a problem. I've lost 12 lbs since I retired. Unfortunately there won't be a lot of people there to moon.

lol....I know that feeling, lose some weight and you lose your ass...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back