2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Great captians, great venue and a chance to finally participate in a THP team event. Fingers crossed.

Man hate reading this. This is going to be a great one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Believe me. I hate it. But it's sandwiched between a trip in January and Club Clash in April. Just to much time away for a new job

I love seeing the excitement for this one. It's going to be a great start to an AWESOME year.

Freddie and I are great friends. We also are pretty fierce competitors. Freddie is one of the men who can drive me to grind it out on the course like no other. He drives me to be a better golfer and match him shot for shot.

Going against Freddie made it that much more exciting. The teams will be set and the competing is going to be a blast.

Those trying to decide if they sign up for this one or not, let me tell you this... 2016 is the year we #ChangeTheGame, and guess where it starts??? Right here...

Believe me. I hate it. But it's sandwiched between a trip in January and Club Clash in April. Just to much time away for a new job

I am facing similar problems with time off. I can't use all the little time I have for golf or my wife my ban me from THP and golf all together. The flip side is if that it is a short drive so if the activities start Friday evening then I could get by without taking any time off work. Gonna have to look at the finances as well, but I really would like to be a part of this one.

I am facing similar problems with time off. I can't use all the little time I have for golf or my wife my ban me from THP and golf all together. The flip side is if that it is a short drive so if the activities start Friday evening then I could get by without taking any time off work. Gonna have to look at the finances as well, but I really would like to be a part of this one.
Yep. Well said. Tje good thing is there are plenty more events to come and I am already locked into one :D

Congrats on being named captains, guys.

I love seeing the excitement for this one. It's going to be a great start to an AWESOME year.

Freddie and I are great friends. We also are pretty fierce competitors. Freddie is one of the men who can drive me to grind it out on the course like no other. He drives me to be a better golfer and match him shot for shot.

Going against Freddie made it that much more exciting. The teams will be set and the competing is going to be a blast.

Those trying to decide if they sign up for this one or not, let me tell you this... 2016 is the year we #ChangeTheGame, and guess where it starts??? Right here...

You know I'm throwing my name in the hat. This event is going to be crazy fun!

Hoping to get a chance to make this my first but even if I don't get in I will probably drive up just to meet everyone.

Dont forget to join the Albatross Club brother. Hope we get to meet you.

True Story.
Tadashi nor War Eagle knew who the other captain was when they were asked and accepted.

This is very cool. I hope that I get to be a part of the winning team and then see you guys again two months later!

But the real question is..do you fear your wife or GolferGal more?

Dont forget to join the Albatross Club brother. Hope we get to meet you.

True Story.
Tadashi nor War Eagle knew who the other captain was when they were asked and accepted.

Yep. Had no idea. And love that it's Fred I'm squared up against.

This will be great fun! But, knowing the captains, it will be a very spirited match as well. Both love to compete, love to win, hate to lose. My kind of guys!

Oh man... two of my fav people are captains. I HAVE to make it in to the THP Kickoff Classic. And a golden ticket?!

AND Kentwool swag???

Nice!! Looks like it is going to be an absolute blast!

Do we know what the closest airport will be to fly in and out of?

I owe you an airport pickup. Come to ATL and I'll be waiting!

Oh man... two of my fav people are captains. I HAVE to make it in to the THP Kickoff Classic. And a golden ticket?!

AND Kentwool swag???

No way in hell, if we play each other, are you getting a single damn stroke from me.

No way in hell, if we play each other, are you getting a single damn stroke from me.

Time to go post some scores

Pops or no pops, I hope it happens.

This sounds pretty darn sweet.

Can't wait to get into this event!
Hopefully

Take me with you

Lol so it sounds like there's a few from our area that's interested. If we're not flying a carpool makes sense. But no one wants to risk driving in a snow storm lol

Lol so it sounds like there's a few from our area that's interested. If we're not flying a carpool makes sense. But no one wants to risk driving in a snow storm lol

Can't let a little snow stop you from golfing.....

Back