NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again Stammer presented with a golden oppurtunity and can't get it done.

That didn't suck.

That didn't either, glad to see Stamkos get something done. Holtby getting pulled, that also doesn't suck.

This is ugly... Can't win em all

Hahaha, hilarious call. That was a joke. He got his stick held and somehow they called him for Slashing.

There's your free goal Crest. As bad of a penalty as you can get.

Bam... Ovi

So so soft

That was brutal, I thought for sure we had taken a 4-1 lead, all of a sudden its a 1 goal game.

I want to see a replay, but that first hit on Brown sure looked like a sure fire penalty. I hate that I don't have DVR in this room. I sure hope they show it.

They didn't say before going to break, but it sounds like the Caps will have a PP.

Wow, what a weak penalty against Hedman.

Well now this does suck.

As do these refs.

Finally a ref that was actually deserved.

The way our PK has been this will be the dagger.

Well well... I will get to work buddy

Again ?

That's a season ending loss, the kind you don't recover from.

I would be tempted to blame it on the refs, as the 2nd and 3rd goals came on COMPLETELY undeserved PPs, the first was hilarious how bad it was, and both probably should have been PPs the other way. But when you go 0-2 on the PP and allow them to go 3/4. Then you deserve to lose no matter how bad the calls were. Oh well, hopefully 16-17 is a better season. When we have a star player who wants to be here.

Bad calls happen to every team every night just something you have to deal with in this game

Bad calls happen to every team every night just something you have to deal with in this game

The first was so comically bad I literally laughed out loud. He tried to skate away and got his stick grabbed, and somehow got called for slashing. It was hilarious.

The second was your average every day bad call.

But like I said, still pathetic for the Bolts.

Caps tied with the Stars for most points in the NHL... They showed some serious grit tonight coming back to win from 3 goals down.

Wake, how much longer do we all have to deal with you looking just like Crest? Haha so hard to read this thread on Tapa

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Wake, how much longer do we all have to deal with you looking just like Crest? Haha so hard to read this thread on Tapa

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Haha unfortunately for him he just lost another wager tonight... I am currently working on his next avi

Blackhawks @ Sabres

e6b21da193c71b56521e7c642d5bf644.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Lots of Blackhawks fans here, almost 50/50.

Lots of Blackhawks fans here, almost 50/50.

If I were to pick another team to cheer for it would be the Blackhawks, obviously not today though. Part of that is my hate towards the Redwings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back