Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I am probably going to play either big met, legacy or springvale sunday

Not one of the old guys, and being new to golf, not that great either, but would love to play if newbies were invited and tolerated. LOL!

Actually I keep looking at this thread waiting for someone to post something in Toledo or anywhere closer than Cleveland. That's a long way to drive to have to ponder how crappy I played all the way home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey man. I live in Fort Wayne as well. Anytime you want to tee it up let me know!

If the snow melts in time
Totally forgot to take that into consideration.

Nothing on the ground in Rocky River so far, hopefully holds like that tomorrow

Totally forgot to take that into consideration.

Nothing on the ground in Rocky River so far, hopefully holds like that tomorrow

Lots more still to come tonight though. Hopefully it's more east. But the temps are gonna stay cold all weekend

Yeah nothing will melt tomorrow with a high of 33 or whatever. If not Sunday then Monday or Tuesday will have to do

No snow on the ground in Rocky River, equally as likely the wind blew it all away as it is the snow melted.

441 - take Phil. Saturday and Sunday.

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal.

441 - take Phil. Saturday and Sunday.

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal.

I can do next sunday.

Saturday could be awkward at the folks house unless he brings gifts

Would it help me move up in the rankings?

definitely

Looking like Big Met tomorrow at 1015. No tee times for legacy and springvale hotdeal is $4 more than Big Met
booked 3 spots open

Last edited:
I can do next sunday.

Saturday could be awkward at the folks house unless he brings gifts

Where and when? might make another trip up!

Ok so where are we playing next Sunday? And who wants in? Hopefully we can get a few groups

I say we see early next week what kind of deal we can snag.

Id love to play shale creek...never have and heard its solid

I say we see early next week what kind of deal we can snag.

Id love to play shale creek...never have and heard its solid

Or Boulder....

As long as they are not trying to charge like $40 for a winter round.

I like Boulder or Shale and I'm in.

Not one of the old guys, and being new to golf, not that great either, but would love to play if newbies were invited and tolerated. LOL!

Actually I keep looking at this thread waiting for someone to post something in Toledo or anywhere closer than Cleveland. That's a long way to drive to have to ponder how crappy I played all the way home.

I'm not too far (1.5 hr or so) depending on what side of the city your on.

Boulder would also give me the chance to gps tag sprinkler heads and such for an Ohio only usage yardage book. If anyone has a digital level that can be used on a green they should bring it.

Boulder would also give me the chance to gps tag sprinkler heads and such for an Ohio only usage yardage book. If anyone has a digital level that can be used on a green they should bring it.

Why don't we just use rangefinders at regional rivalry?

They were charging less than Sleepy last weekend
And it hurt my head paying full price at sleepy but wasn't going to bail on a day we had enough people for multiple tee times.

Back