What Excites You About The New Year and 2016?!

It's called Munch...a fast fresh organic alternative to everyday fast food. In Orlando

Awesome and the best of luck. I know where I'll be dining when we make our frequent visits to Disney World!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a few things that I'm looking forward to in 2016:

1. I'm done with school. Being over 40 with a wife and 3 kids and being in college has been extremely difficult for me. I'm glad it's over and will enjoy having some extra time for things I like, such as golf.

2. This summer, I am going to try to move back home to Virginia, as long as I can find employment there. The wife is especially happy about this, as we now have a house there that we can move into at any time. While I will absolutely miss my NC friends, it will be great to be back home after 23 years away.

Hopefully getting to the bottom of some health issues, maybe a job change and of course more golf.

It'll be nice to move away from 2015.

Got some good things to be excited about in 2016. It'll be my daughter's first season as a dancer for the indoor percussion group, so it'll be exciting to see her do that this spring, and may lead to me heading to Ohio in April. We'll all be going to FL with the marching band in December to watch the kids march down Main Street USA which will be a blast (I did it 25 years ago and still remember every minute of it). My son will be in his first season of Little League after being in juniors the last 2 years, so he'll be riding the pine a bunch but learning a lot.

I'll be fully transitioning into my new role as director of sales & marketing at my company, which is exciting. I learned a lot getting my MBA and I want to put it to use. We've got a new nephew or niece on the way in June which is very exciting, and I've got my fingers crossed that I'll be able to make my first THP event with Regional Rivalry!

Going to be a dad. Enough said

Life will never be the same, and that's a good thing. Best thing that ever happened to me, next to meeting his mom which started the ball rolling.

Just looking forward to life in general. Both the wifes and my job are going fantastic. Have a plans to play in seven am series events and hopefully a few THP events as well

Looking forward to my first-ever trip out of the country in January. Jacqui and I are flying to England and I finally get to meet her family. And maybe get a round of golf in. And maybe go to a City home game.

I'm excited for some change in 2016. 2015 has not been a great year for me, and I'm looking to make 2016 awesome. So I'm looking forward to that. Going to play more golf, play more music, get into at least one THP event, and hopefully get a new job.

At least that's my plan :D

#ChangeTheGame and what THP has in store for everyone has me excited for the new year.

I know I have been off and on the forum this year, but I finally have things the way I need them to be, and have THP as back as my regular routine.

I hate that work took me away from this community, but it's this community that brought me back.

It's time to take it to the next level. 2016 is that time. Hold on to your hats, it's gonna be a ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having a new baby this summer.

I mean, there's loads of possibilities, but that's what's at the top of the radar this year.

Hopefully a promotion at work, maybe a kid and lots of sub 90 golf this year. Throw in a few THP events and I call it good. I wouldn't mind supporting Capadan at a certain event in December either....

Becoming an uncle again is #1
Playing in some great thp events this year along with hopefully lots of gatherings.
Excited to get the golf game back on track.
Exicted for the family vacation to myrtle this summer.

And hopefully a little more clarity with my role at work

Possibly being healthy for the 2016 golf season. Hopefully playing in some fantastic THP events this year. Some great ones on the calendar already. Playing more golf this year.

Possibly being healthy for the 2016 golf season. Hopefully playing in some fantastic THP events this year. Some great ones on the calendar already. Playing more golf this year.

I like a healthy Eddie.

And hope to see you at a few events next year!

It would be a nice change. And I hope to get in a few events. New job and when I report there are dictating my availability for events right now.
I like a healthy Eddie.

And hope to see you at a few events next year!

I might retire. working through details now. If we can swing the healthcare costs, might pull the trigger

1. Getting new golf clubs - woods and irons (most likely Callaway GBB and Apex CF 16 unless Cobra Forged TEC proves more appealing).

2. Attending at least 1 THP event and meeting some of the cool people around here.

3. Watching my wife quit her day job to start a business and being very successful pursuing something she is great at and passionate about (get this...she wants to be so successful that she makes more $$$ than we both do right now so I can quit my day job too if I want, so I can play more golf, especially once my dad retires! How awesome is she and how lucky am I?!?).

4. Continuing to spend time with my nieces and watching them grow up.

2016-
Trip to Hawaii. Maybe a trip to Hilton Head or Myrtle Beach.
Job should stay the same.
More golf. Goal is 200 rounds.
Hope for more THP events.

Personal changes have me excited and nervous.
More golf
New adventures
Moving out of my current place
The stars align my first THP event
Golf in the Olympics.

Good question.
Having achieved my career goals, most of what I'm looking forward to in 2016 involves family. I strive to be a more patient father, putting my kids before anything else. Saying no to them less, just spend as much time as I can with them. I look forward to trying to be the healthiest I can at 44. I've changed my outlook from being fit to being healthy. I look forward to being a great husband and really enjoying the only thing that really matters, family.
As for golf, I look forward to working my butt off this winter to have a fundamentally sound swing so that in the spring I can concentrate on the short game and really having fun when I play instead of playing golf swing.

Back