Poll: Who Are Your Most Hated NFL Players?

• Ndamukong Suh

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Richard Sherman

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Ben Roethlisberger

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • Dez Bryant

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Cam Newton

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • Johnny Manziel

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Colin Kaepernick

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 23 28.0%

• Total voters
Since I couldnt stand him on the college level and it has just carried over... Id say CAM

No "all of the above" option?

Pacman should have been the first option on this list for active players & Odell Beckam Jr. should be right there with him.

Rapistberger
Newton
Brady for me, honorable mention would be Ray Rice

any Vikings Players....Adrian Peterson would be on the top of the list for me.

Personally I'm not a Cam guy, wasn't when I resided in NC and nothing has changed. Petulant comes to mind whenever I see him, has a lot of growing to do.

At the moment Vontaze Burfict tops my list.

Hardy is the top of my list. Sadly out of the 9 others you have listed, I think Sherman is the only one I really can't stand.

I know we all have a dislike for certain players in sports, and I know I'm in that camp, too. I can't say that I hate someone, hate is just a strong word. There are those players who have done some REALLY bad things, some have paid for that with loosing their jobs (Rice), jail time (Vick) and others who have seemingly gotten away with it. We're not in their shoes, the only reason we know about a LOT of it is because of what the biased news media tells us.

With that said...on field bad guys who have done things that I didn't like, or others who seem to get all the calls their way.

Suh and Brady top that list for me.

No use at all for Adam "Pacman" Jones. That guy is all that is wrong with the NFL IMO.

Greg Hardy!

The answer is clearly Vontaze Burfict

Greg Hardy. All that is wrong with the NFL all tied up in one guy.

While I can't stand Burfict and his on field nonsense, at least there's no proven horrific domestic abuse on his record.

From your list, I don't think I hate any of them really.

I pretty much hate 60% of the NFL. So many scumbags

Aqib Talib
Von Miller

Dirty cheap shot artists.

And donkeys...

Abso****inglutely!! But only because Ray Lewis has retired
I hated Ray with a passion but hate Suggs and Burfict way more.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Not a big fan of any of the "golden boys" of the NFL, Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Eli... but I would have to say OBJ, as good as he is, is a total scumbag after watching him in that game against Carolina. Now, I would also have to say Cam. He reminds me of the elementary school bully who thinks he's hot **** beating up on all the smaller guys then curls up in the fetal position and cries when someone finally pops him in the mouth. Hope to never see him in the Super Bowl again.

Cortland Finnegan

I picked Maziel but I'd give a write in vote for Greg Hardy.

Pac Man Jones
Burfict
Finnegan
Talib
Hardy
Manziel
Haynesworth
Stallworth

Former New England Tight End Aaron Hernandez who is now serving time for allegedly murdering one his "friends"...

:bad:

Back