Odyssey Putters Thread

Looking good, Galen. that putter is elegant

Just the tip making it into the hole?

It's different screw portions. There is something down in the grip that the tank cruiser grips weights screw into, while the one that comes with the counter core SuperStroke grip screw right into the top of the grip.

It's different screw portions. There is something down in the grip that the tank cruiser grips weights screw into, while the one that comes with the counter core SuperStroke grip screw right into the top of the grip.
So, basically I cant use the counter core weight with the Tank Cruiser, right?

Has anyone used a counter core SS grip with a Tank Cruiser putter?

Does the cruiser come with the counter core grip and reg tank doesnt

So, basically I cant use the counter core weight with the Tank Cruiser, right?

Correct, I don't believe they will screw into place, and it might not fit either.

Does the cruiser come with the counter core grip and reg tank doesnt
I ordered a counter core SS grip. Was going to put it on my Works Tank Cruiser, but the Counter Core weight is too big to go in to the shaft.

It looks like there is a "1" or a "2" in the top middle on the inside of the box that the weights come in. Can anyone confirm this of it isn't too much trouble?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

46a88064e051207ed61e4c9e80c03830.jpg

ebf985fa427de4ffdc13e74d4605d201.jpg

This the weight kit for the metal X milled

I ordered a counter core SS grip. Was going to put it on my Works Tank Cruiser, but the Counter Core weight is too big to go in to the shaft.

Well that sucks. How did you figure that out?

Well that sucks. How did you figure that out?
I figured it out when I went to look at the diameter of the putter shaft and noticed that with the weight port it is smaller than a normal putter shaft.

Yours had a 1 in the center, which model did this come with?
Here are some pics... seems the number inside doesn't notated much... all 4 boxes are for #7. Milled collection, 777, mxm, and another 7 (I forget which). 3 of them have 2 inside, one have 1. They are all same size weight. Then look at the weight from mxm #2 (which I don't have kit for)
c237bd33df71fd7c61fa82dcaa5f89aa.jpg
5b197fb3e82133a1ec8f449064896970.jpg

Thanks for going through all of that trouble, guys! I think I will just have to snag a set off of eBay and hope for the best

Also the 1w weight does not fit in #2 as the 1w is same size weight as 7, and rossi

Really want to get out and use my new Big T blade. Just wish I wasn't black balled from the local country club...jerks.

I figured it out when I went to look at the diameter of the putter shaft and noticed that with the weight port it is smaller than a normal putter shaft.

I wonder if they don't want a counter weighted grip on the Tank. I wonder mid they would really throw the putter off since it's already heavy?

I wonder if they don't want a counter weighted grip on the Tank. I wonder mid they would really throw the putter off since it's already heavy?
Doubt it, since the plug that the Tank Cruiser weight goes in to comes out pretty easily.

Just the tip making it into the hole?
Hate when that happens.

Good info Kang, I'm sure lots of people will be looking this up and saying thank god for this guy.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Kang's weight box collection is almost as impressive as his putter collection hahahaha
Haha I'll post a pic of full collection. Quite a few lol

Back