Cleveland Golf TFi 2135 - THP Review Thread

Cleveland Golf TFi 2135 - THP Review Thread

Do you think the 6.5 would be a better transition from a cs than the plumbers neck on the 1.0 and 8.0?

The 6.5 is face balanced and is well suited for minimal to no arc type back stroke. So I think it would be a easy transition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Center or heal shafted?

Not sure. I have the heel in the original. I guess if I could get in hand to demo... Probably heel....

This putter did it's job Sunday, 2 birdie putts, a couple of long par savers, but best of all, no 3 putts! Glad it's in my bag!

Now I'm on the fence. The 8.0 or the halo? Can't decide

Now I'm on the fence. The 8.0 or the halo? Can't decide

Suggest 8.0 if you like blades and CB Halo if you like mallets. I have both and FOR ME the Halo is my #1 putter. If you can swing it get both! At the price they are selling these things at it's a great deal.

Suggest 8.0 if you like blades and CB Halo if you like mallets. I have both and FOR ME the Halo is my #1 putter. If you can swing it get both! At the price they are selling these things at it's a great deal.

My wife and my credit will not like you in about a month the the statement arrives. Lol

My wife and my credit will not like you in about a month the the statement arrives. Lol

Did you get both?

If you did, did you get the CB version of the Halo?

I'm watching both on eBay. Haven't pulled the trigger yet. The halo is regular at 35 inches and I will cut down to 33 and put a ss flatso on it. The other is the 8.0 at 35 counter balance

I am really happy with the 1.0. Felt so good putting with it yesterday. The feel off the face is really nice and the alignment sure seems to work as advertised for me. I need more practice with it, but I feel it is going to help me a lot with my scoring this year.

Thats good stuff checkered.

I am really happy with the 1.0. Felt so good putting with it yesterday. The feel off the face is really nice and the alignment sure seems to work as advertised for me. I need more practice with it, but I feel it is going to help me a lot with my scoring this year.
Glad to hear she's working well for you and look forward to additional feedback as your season progresses.

Finally arrived!!!!
94f438077160b1ef4d122a5bc56c74d4.jpg

Thats fun.

Not sure. I have the heel in the original. I guess if I could get in hand to demo... Probably heel....

Golf and Ski in Hudson, NH has most of the Cleveland putter line, if you want to get them in hand. That's where I got my 8.0

The last few times out have been rough going. I haven't had as much time lately to play or practice and it shows. It's just a friendly reminder that no matter how good a piece of equipment is, no club swings itself.

Left work a bit early, stopped by the house and grabbed a few balls and went to the course and hit the putting green. Just wanted to get the feel of it.
I did my normal putting warmup routine, 3 balls at each distance. 3, 5, 7, 10 and 12 feet on a flat part. The wind was howling so couldn't really hear the sound off the putter very well, but it sounded like a very light soft click. I can already tell the difference with the raised alignment line.
Just a quick feel as I will get it out this weekend on some good greens.
Overall first impression, I like the weight and feel. The grip is bit bigger than my TM putter, so may have to address that issue after some use.

I got to play a full 18 today with the new putter. The front side was not to good, I just couldn't get the feel for it and kept leaving them all short or blowing past the hole. On the back it finally came around and I had 15 putts total for the back.
The raised alignment just makes sense. Find the line you want to putt, put the raised alignment on that line and stroke it. It just works.
It feels soft coming off the putter face to me. (I was using a Bridgestone Fix ball) The grip felt very comfortable.
I had much more confidence on the back nine and was rewarded.
This putter will stay in the bag for the rest of the year.

Good stuff SD. Looking forward to following along with your feedback with it.

Torn between this and the Giant. I need to add to my collection

Torn between this and the Giant. I need to add to my collection

Ill be honest and say that I have both, but have had better results with this one.

Ill be honest and say that I have both, but have had better results with this one.

Thanks my man. I need to demo this one still. I'll keep that in mind!

Got my shipping notification that I should have this in hand tomorrow! Really stoked to try this out.

Putting on the Garsen grips for my 6.5. Tinkering has begun.

I'm looking to have a single set of clubs this year. I love my SeeMore PR, but I think I'm going to put the 8.0 in play all year this year.

Back