2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Can we play 7 from the tips please :banana:

Nothing like going Driver, 3 Wood, Heavenwood, then probably having a wedge into the green.

And that's assuming I execute two fairway wood shots reasonably well.

It's guaranteed to have fun at a THP event regardless of handicap.

My record at THP Invitationals is 0-for-all of them. Don't care. It's fun to compete. But it's more fun to hang out with a bunch of THPers.

Can't wait.

My record at THP Invitationals is 0-for-all of them. Don't care. It's fun to compete. But it's more fun to hang out with a bunch of THPers.

Can't wait.

:bomb: Good answer!

I'm an 0-for-all of them too buddy. Doesn't matter at all to me. It would be cool to make the HOF, but at the end of the day, having a fun weekend is my HOF moment.

To be honest I don't care to play if the tees are beyond 6000/6100 yards. It's not fun to hit driver hybrid on every par 4.

I have done it at several THP events and to me it is always fun. Everyone is about having a good time and the golf is just the icing on the cake, not the main event if you get what I am saying. I absolutely cannot get to a 410+ par 4 in 2, but there are some of the long knockers that won't get there in 2 twice a round so it is all good.

I appreciate that very much though it's hard to teach a very old dog new tricks.

Hey, I am an old dog and I am promising it will be a great time if you focus more on the event and folks and less on your golf. I have played in lots of THP events and I really could not tell you what anyone shot, it is that unimportant to the whole weekend.

edit - I too am 0 for all of my events (probably something like 12) and it matter not to me.

Can't wait.

First in fun, tho. I can attest to that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for next week. I'm hugging everyone. Both arms, bring it in for some love.

I'm really excited about my first event. I've enjoyed THP so much so far but I think it's going to be so much better after I meet everyone.

Can't wait for next week. I'm hugging everyone. Both arms, bring it in for some love.

Wait until I get there before hugging JB. I want to see that! :act-up:

A special bonus for next week, a Panda hug! Looking forward to seeing you again Freddie.

I can't wait for next week. Really need a get away. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a good time and eating lots of grits

I'm really excited about my first event. I've enjoyed THP so much so far but I think it's going to be so much better after I meet everyone.
It really is a cool experience. Looking forward to meeting you!

The winners this week will split a year supply of Bridgestone Golf Balls. And you will not have to wait to get them as we will give them out at dinner.

What a great prize! Would love to win the Bridgestone E6's that I've recently started playing after one of their ball fittings.

What a great prize! Would love to win the Bridgestone E6's that I've recently started playing after one of their ball fittings.

They have been B330-RX, but, they play every bit as well or better that the E6

Good I have a couple more dozen of my last year's supply

The winners this week will split a year supply of Bridgestone Golf Balls. And you will not have to wait to get them as we will give them out at dinner.

Hey Ken -- if you're flying to Savannah, I can help you transport your golf balls back.

:alien:

Awesome prize! B330-RX please!

They have been B330-RX, but, they play every bit as well or better that the E6

No worries.... :nono: I'll play em if she bags the win! :hello:

Hard to believe that this time next week the golf will be over and just beers and stories to be shared. Looking forward to another THP Event and chillin with some new and old friends. This will be my 9th and they never disappoint.

Wait until I get there before hugging JB. I want to see that! :act-up:
Somehow I believe Freddie might be the only one JB would break his no hugging rule for, and deservedly so.

Splitting a year supply of Bridgestone Balls is an amazing prize! Looking forward to pairings coming out next week!

Can I get 'em in yellow? :beat-up:

Back