Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Hickerad has dropped the ball on the playhouse for the kids...

Will this do for the princess's

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452612084.102785.jpg

Make the towers a bit taller for a straight slide and a twisty slide, rope bridge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of tempted to find my snow shoes and some orange golf balls and a 7 iron to see how many shots it takes me to complete the cross country/ snow shoe trail at Big Met. -2 windchill is pretty brutal though.

WHEN:
January 30th @ 10:am
This time is locked in and can't be backed up later in the day due to play starting at 2:00pm. Could go earlier, but not later.

WHERE:
Valleaire Golf Club (new clubhouse)
Hinckley, Ohio

WHAT:
I have all 3 simulators reserved. Plan is for 3 4somes. We can discuss the format between now and then. Their simulators have the ability to choose different formats (Scramble, best ball, match play, stroke play etc)

Gunner and I have both played these recently and feel they are possibly the most accurate we've played. Chipping and 50yds in still blows but they are really big stalls with actual walls, huge screens with "google earth" type picture graphics etc.

COST: $30/hr roughly $30 per person for 18 holes.

WHO: would like to have 12 THPers come out for some good or bad golf (indoors) and maybe a few beers. If I do not have 12 3-4 days out I will need to call and cancel one booth so please make your RSVP solid between now and Monday January 25th.

1. PinSlayer216
2. Gunner

Hope to see everyone there and get some great competition in before this rivalry process starts.

New Clubhouse
801a144014511d0f5260a3bde1cc053b.jpg

Picture of simulator
c4a3dbcf49b570b467c1d5bc0afc5081.jpg

Address and phone number
36813e5a419e718bf9f7ed2ed1c6edad.jpg

90% sure I am in. Will let you know next week but if you need me there to fill out a slot I will make sure I can go.

WHEN:
January 30th @ 10:am
This time is locked in and can't be backed up later in the day due to play starting at 2:00pm. Could go earlier, but not later.

WHERE:
Valleaire Golf Club (new clubhouse)
Hinckley, Ohio

WHAT:
I have all 3 simulators reserved. Plan is for 3 4somes. We can discuss the format between now and then. Their simulators have the ability to choose different formats (Scramble, best ball, match play, stroke play etc)

Gunner and I have both played these recently and feel they are possibly the most accurate we've played. Chipping and 50yds in still blows but they are really big stalls with actual walls, huge screens with "google earth" type picture graphics etc.

COST: $30/hr roughly $30 per person for 18 holes.

WHO: would like to have 12 THPers come out for some good or bad golf (indoors) and maybe a few beers. If I do not have 12 3-4 days out I will need to call and cancel one booth so please make your RSVP solid between now and Monday January 25th.

1. PinSlayer216
2. Gunner

Hope to see everyone there and get some great competition in before this rivalry process starts.

New Clubhouse
801a144014511d0f5260a3bde1cc053b.jpg

Picture of simulator
c4a3dbcf49b570b467c1d5bc0afc5081.jpg

Address and phone number
36813e5a419e718bf9f7ed2ed1c6edad.jpg

Count me in as well

Saturday sim time

Cost: free

Mmaynard
Cbaker
Gunner
Hickerad
Captaincaution

Maybe
Mikedean441

Any other takers?

Do we think 12:30 could work?

crap forgot about Saturday, let me talk to G-rex tonight

Can't go unless I get a ride, my car is 3 months expired and asking to be impounded if I drive it a lot. Hopefully it warms up and get off my ass and change the O2 sensor so I can get it registered

Can't go unless I get a ride, my car is 3 months expired and asking to be impounded if I drive it a lot. Hopefully it warms up and get off my ass and change the O2 sensor so I can get it registered

42* on Friday, sounds like perfect O2 sensor changing weather

Im tempted to make the trip, need to warm up for my #THPCallOut

I'm still in, pending a withdrawal of my mother in law. Sickness going around their house this week so hopefully will know tkmorrow

42* on Friday, sounds like perfect O2 sensor changing weather
If you change golfing for changing O2 sensor then I agree. If nowhere opens good chance I actually get it done.

Ok, now that we are in the week of, who is in for sim golf Saturday down in Akron?

Cbaker said he would need to leave around 4, so can we plan for 1 so he can stay for a few hours, or should we push it to noon?
Dang. You always make it the weekend i work. Have fun saturday

Last edited:
Im gonna be last minute on Saturday unless someone wants to paint a room for me while im working tomorrow :)

So are we doing noon? That works the best for me.

Im gonna be last minute on Saturday unless someone wants to paint a room for me while im working tomorrow :)

We can paint before or after the round of SiM golf.

We can paint before or after the round of SiM golf.
I wish cant do it before cause of basketball game.

She's gonna get a start on it tomorrow and hopefully we can finish when i get home...oh and i hate painting

Plan was 1230. I'll pm everyone details tonight or tomorrow.

I won't be able to make the sim tomorrow.

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Update: 18 holes Harbor Town (blue tees)

Gunner v. PinSlayer216

Slight wind
Gummies @ 8 feet
Normal speed greens

Through 9 holes:
ca110ce8ba9c369bcca7a2f89b2632f6.jpg

Update: 18 holes Harbor Town (blue tees)

Gunner v. PinSlayer216

Through 9 holes:
ca110ce8ba9c369bcca7a2f89b2632f6.jpg

This course is TIGHT!

nice 42 Gunner

Back