THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Im jealous u guys got out sounded like a good time.

A 1.5 hour frost delay tried to keep us off the course today, but we played a 4 hour round at cart path only. Naturally the sun came out as the round finished up. Definitely a lot of work to be done leading up to this though, on my part especially.

A 1.5 hour frost delay tried to keep us off the course today, but we played a 4 hour round at cart path only. Naturally the sun came out as the round finished up. Definitely a lot of work to be done leading up to this though, on my part especially.
Good time considering cpo are greg and sam in RR?

Got 27 in today was hoping to play 36 but course was to busy to get that many holes in. They were out of carts by noon today. First 18 was a 20 man skins game (scratch no handicapps) made 4 birdies but no skins. I had two live ones until the final group came in. 3rd 9 played with a buddy of mine and his father in law.

That will probably be it for the weekend with big Easter festivities tomorrow. Prep will pick back up on Monday.

So we had 4 team michigan guys playing today in the frigid Michigan spring weather. 1.5 hour frost delay with Temps below 40 at tee off and throughout the round.

Wyzyguy and jdtox played a 4 ball match straight up vs jspangs and solid5112. Wyzyguy and jdtox took the match +6 I believe.

It was friggin cold most of the day, some good shots were hit and several bad ones. Greens were a bit bumpy and slow but the course wasn't in awful shape considering all the rain we had recently and the frigid temps.

I'd like to thank the guys for braving the elements! We had a good time regardless. Sorry we severely lacked on any sort of posting but playing with 2 gloves and trying to stay warm made it a bit difficult. Next time we get out we will do better!

I know all about trying to post with winter golf gloves in sub 40 weather, just doesn't work well. Glad team MI is getting out together, wouldn't want any excuses when team OH crushes.

So we had 4 team michigan guys playing today in the frigid Michigan spring weather. 1.5 hour frost delay with Temps below 40 at tee off and throughout the round.

Wyzyguy and jdtox played a 4 ball match straight up vs jspangs and solid5112. Wyzyguy and jdtox took the match +6 I believe.

It was friggin cold most of the day, some good shots were hit and several bad ones. Greens were a bit bumpy and slow but the course wasn't in awful shape considering all the rain we had recently and the frigid temps.

I'd like to thank the guys for braving the elements! We had a good time regardless. Sorry we severely lacked on any sort of posting but playing with 2 gloves and trying to stay warm made it a bit difficult. Next time we get out we will do better!

Sounds glorious.

Sounds glorious.
Crazy may may be a more correct term. These guys are dedicated to getting some rounds in. Anytime you want to send some warmth up this way please do so!

Crazy may may be a more correct term. These guys are dedicated to getting some rounds in. Anytime you want to send some warmth up this way please do so!

I do so every day. They are called airplanes and they fly back and forth.
Sadly it appears the other transport called the automobile, only comes south and never leaves.

#PureMichiganDrivers

Had one of those #pureMichiganDrivers in front of me yesterday. :Banghead: They must have been looking for Boulder.

Oh yeah cause Ohio has any room to talk. The sun never comes out there either!

They dont have any room to talk.
They chose scarlet and gray for a reason. Gray for the skies and scarlet for the color they turn on spring break in nicer places.

Misery loves company jdtox lol it makes me happy knowing that were not the only ones who have to tee off in below freezing temps just to try to keep the swings fresh

They dont have any room to talk.
They chose scarlet and gray for a reason. Gray for the skies and scarlet for the color they turn on spring break in nicer places.

That got a nice chuckle. Well played. All the snowbirds should be leaving your area pretty soon. Easter is usually when they start heading back up. I know my parents are.

That got a nice chuckle. Well played. All the snowbirds should be leaving your area pretty soon. Easter is usually when they start heading back up. I know my parents are.

Fortunately my direct area isnt filled with them, but I know Sarasota where we used to live is a freaking mess.
Then add that more are staying longer and longer when they realize the benefits and some not leaving at all.
Oh jeez preparing myself for lobster looking drivers that are convinced the speed limit is 35 no matter the road...haha

For THP events does the course set the pins or is there any say in what they are and do they have pin sheets?
Just curious since I have yet to play an event.

For THP events does the course set the pins or is there any say in what they are and do they have pin sheets?
The course sets them typically after talking to us

Depends on the course, however I can certainly work with any course.

Depends on the course, however I can certainly work with any course.
So for my sake the pins will be left and short of the green

I hope all are catching a bit of the tourney since its match play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching now... So many commercials with just 2 guys playing..

Watching now... So many commercials with just 2 guys playing..

All 4 guys are playing but yeah lots of them

Back