Do You Throw, Toss or Slam Your Clubs?

Nope, at least not in anger or frustration. Maybe as I continue to play again my attitude could change, but at this point I have so much fun playing golf that bad shots/poor play don't result in anger or frustration. It's all golf, all good to me.

A very long time ago, I tossed a club or two. Then I grew up and that foolishness stopped.

No. Never been tempted. It's not the clubs fault.

Considering how much time I put into putting the clubs together. Risk breaking them is silly.

I've done it in the past, but can't say I have thrown a club in the last 15 years.

Played with a friend one time and he snapped his driver shaft over his leg after a very poor drive. I have never done that and never will.

I dont do it, its a game and i am out there to have fun. i can do this even when im not playing my best.

I'm usually laid back and keep the clubs from doing helicopters....but this game has gotten the best of me and my patience probably 5 or so times in my golfing life...

used to when I was younger. I'm a little better at controlling anger on the course now. Every now and then I will slam it in the ground. But it's not a common thing.

I had a driver slip out of my hands once, it whistled for about 30 yards; in my defense it was a wet day and I wasn't wearing a glove. Other than that one time, I have never thrown, tossed or slammed a club.

I don't throw clubs, I did ONE time and had to go track it down and pick it up, and I felt like an idiot the whole walk over to the bushes. Never again!
Some times, I'll toss a club back near the cart, but I'm not tomahawking it or anything. You're more likely to hear me get on myself verbally than see toss a club bac towards the cart though, it's REALLY rare.

Nope, never. They are too expensive, and it's not the club's fault I can't play well. Golf is a source of fun and relaxation for me. If I ever get to the point of throwing clubs for whatever reason, I'm giving them all away.

Every now and then when I flub a chip/pitch I will toss it back a few feet and grab my putter. I spent way to much money on my gear to not handle it with care. I honestly dont get that mad when I play.

Threw a club once and won't do it again. May have slammed a couple of clubs early in my golf days, but don't do it anymore.

Never thrown a club, slammed in disgust to the ground yes, because I know that I've done something stupid that don't usually do.

Most of my frustration is with putter in hand, sometimes I'll just stamp it on the ground as I would if I was fixing a spike mark.
If something goes wrong with any other club I'll just go back to address and take a practice swing.
That's about it.

Don't think I've ever thrown a club; it's not worth getting too mad over as I am simply not that good. I will do the occasional "Tiger" drop from the top if it stings my hands or I hit a truly horrendous shot. Usually its when I have a green light approach and butcher it.

I'll drop an f-bomb. Yeah, and I've tossed a club.

No... It is pointless.

Can't recall throwing a club, but have most likely dropped one dramatically, and have tapped(okay thumped) the club head into the ground before. Nothing to be proud of but not something that is regular.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Wasn't it Jack that said amateurs have no business getting upset on the course, because we're not that good...

40 years ago I sent a misbehaving wedge for a ride. Alas, it came to rest half way up a tree. Climbing a large maple while wearing metal spikes was interesting. 20 years ago I started to send a 4 wood for a ride. Foolishly (as it developed), I restrained myself midway thru the throw and managed to hang onto the club. This resulted in my tearing my left rotator cuff. Clearly, God had spoken. While I occasionally curse myself, the course and/or my equipment, I do not even think about throwing any more clubs.

I have in the past. Think most people have at one point when you were younger

chucked my driver once playing a round with mother-in-law, realized seconds later it wasn't the best idea...

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Back