The Morgan Cup - Game Week

looks like everyone is having an awesome time! and tomorrow the fun really starts!!!

Hehe

b805df3b-9cc6-eb25.jpg
[
awwwww! You two look so cute together!

2011 Christmas Card???? Cute picture :D

As mentioned, all TMC participants and few significant others gathered in CG13's townhouse for dinner. His plan was to grill burgers and brats. Plans for dinner were delayed somewhat due to Tropical Storm TMC. We had a down pour/t-storm that was pretty epic. The pools at the condos overflowed. CG13 along with some help from DD67's wife had made about 1,400 hamburgers and 1,700 bratwurst, along with 19 pans of oven roasted potatoes. The rain precluded the grilling of the meat stuffs. So the tireless one, CG13, pan fried everything. This hep cat has so much energy it's mind bottling. All this in a condo with an inoperative AC unit. Look at our man sweat to get us fed.

017-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

Some group photos.

023.jpg

018.jpg

The brothers Gomer interview Jake about the size of his head. Slightly expanded today after a win at Grand Cypress. Jake's a fabulous guy.

010.jpg

A local AC expert was sent to repair the cooling system so TMCers could be comfortable. Here he is sitting on the toilet and vacuuming the AC filter. A nice fellow who was also very warm. But he got the job done.

014-1.jpg

Finally, a self portrait of me from yesterday. Excited to be in FL.

006-3.jpg

I just hope everyone understands how much I've enjoyed the last two days. I hope JB and GG understand it, too. This has been a phenomenal experience and the really good stuff starts tomorrow. Thanks to TaylorMade and Callaway, too. Incredible. I'm a little nervous about media day tomorrow. I don't really know what to expect, but I'm sure it will go well, just like everything else.

One more thank you to CG13 for cooking for us. The poor guy did not get a lot of help, the AC, grill, and weather did not cooperate, yet he filled our TMC bellies. Way to go man, way to go.

Kevin
The tired one.

Some good shots there Esox! Looks like you all are having a great time. Cant wait to see the video and pictures from tomorrow.

I hit coolbreez r11's and loved them

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**
Yeah, but your'e such an equipment *****. And I mean that as a total compliment.

Can´t wait to follow the broadcasts guys!! Looks like you´re having the best time!!

Looking forward to this thing finally kicking off!

---
- ^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Ok, it's after 6:00 AM here and I would have expected several posts up by folks cuz WE ALL KNOW that you aren't sleeping....lol
Have a great time today and take it all in.

Well media day is here. Most of the guys have to be at Reunion at about 9:30, but Puttin4Bird and CoolBreeze have to be there early to help with the setup of the technical side of things. These two guys are troopers, they want to help in any way they can to make this experience the best it can possibly be.

Huge shoutout to cg13 for the cookout last night, that was an amazing feat. Feeding 15+ people in a tropical storm was not easy, and he never complained once. This really has become more than just a bunch of guys getting together to play golf. We are a family. I know that sounds, well... Lame, but that is how I feel at least.

Media day is going to be fun. We all hope you can tune in and watch the live feed today.

Thanks again to THP, Reunion Resort, Callaway, and TaylorMade, this truly is the experience of a lifetime.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Headed out to Reunion Resort to assist with Media day. And to meet some sleepy, overly excited golfers. Today will be an epic precursor to the matches. Stay tuned!

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Enjoy every second of Media Day guys.
Just when I think man, thank goodness I don't have to work today and get to play golf, I look in this thread and get just a little green with envy.

Can't wait to get home this afternoon and catch up on the Media coverage.

Good luck to everyone today. Yep, I even wish the Hackers good luck. Have fun today and enjoy Media Day.

Good morning everyone! Media Day is here and I'm really looking forward to hanging out with the group some more. It's been a lot of fun and a very relaxed environment.

Big props to GG, p4b and cool. They are already at reunion making sure this runs smoothly today.

Enjoy the day everybody.

Morgan Cup weekend is here, looking forward to all the coverage. Hope you all have a great time :D

Well, media day is quickly approaching and we're getting ready to head over. It's going to be cool being able to walk up to a camera and tell you guys what we're experiencing.

Last night was great! We were all together, battling elements and a suana.

CG13 is a phenomenal cook and the dude fed us with a smile on his face.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Media day. Watch for me on the live feed. I'm the handsome, er, I mean, old one.

Kevin

Getting ready for media day is exciting, I can only imagine how this day turns out. It is going to be awesome!

Can't wait to talk about these r11 irons, they are going to be a really big seller for TM, that good.

This is gonna be a great weekend, looking forward to it all! Good luck to all the participants and everyone behind the scenes, thank you and enjoy your hard work! I'm excited from thousands of miles away, can't imagine the excitement there. Have fun!

This is making me want to call in sick the next couple days just so I can sit here and watch the coverage. I was going to say have fun, but it appears that you guys already are.

I hope everyone has loads of fun today. This is going to be so great to watch.

Here are some of the Callaway guys getting ready to go to Reunion.
b805df3b-4fd4-2f44.jpg

Yocos, JRod, and DDec looking good.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Man what a night! CG is an excellent cook and he made us a feast. Belbin cooked some great pancakes this morning and it was awesome.

Media day is here and we are all getting ready. JRod is still tall haha. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Can't wait to see you all live soon.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Hope you guys have a blast at media day and thanks for all the photos and updates from all the ongoings!! Outstanding job!!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

This is sick! I just printed off my plane tickets and this half day at work is going to drag by. I will be seeing you guys in a few hours! I can't wait.

Back