What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had clay pot for dinner. Sort of like a mixture of things (rice, meat, veggies) all cooked in a clay pot. SO good!! I should take pictures of my meals, that's if I remember to take them :)

We had clay pot for dinner. Sort of like a mixture of things (rice, meat, veggies) all cooked in a clay pot. SO good!! I should take pictures of my meals, that's if I remember to take them :)

i used to do that in another forum... lolz... too lazy to that now...

im thinking burgers tonight... that grill needs to be fired up

Breakfast. Eggs in a basket, sausage and bacon.

Sushi.

Spicy pork stir fry.

sea scallops,lobster,king crab and prawns with filet mignon and barbq pork spareribs and beef ribs with aspargus,corn,baby peas,green beans,brussel sproats,brocoli and califlower

sea scallops,lobster,king crab and prawns with filet mignon and barbq pork spareribs and beef ribs with aspargus,corn,baby peas,green beans,brussel sproats,brocoli and califlower

You are quite the healthy eater... all that food...:laughing:

Stir fried veggies

holy moly... now thats what i call a meal!

i made a pizza last night... and a kitchen sink salad

Re: What's for Dinner?

jefffann said:

sounds like a las vegas all you can eat buffet. love that.

I had popcorn and 3 Oreos. double stuffed.

Sweet and sour chicken, hot and sour soup, steamed rice, egg rolls, broccoli beef and chow mein!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Sweet and sour chicken, hot and sour soup, steamed rice, egg rolls, broccoli beef and chow mein!

Chinese food for us tonight too: Cashew chicken, char siu, chow mein, egg foo yung, fried rice, fried shrimp.

===== QUOTE Golf Chick ====

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

Chinese food for us tonight too: Cashew chicken, char siu, chow mein, egg foo yung, fried rice, fried shrimp.

This was our last family dinner, probably for a very long time since we live so far away from everyone :crying:

cake and a lot of it. I have been craving cake and against my better judgment I went out and bought two different kinds (I was too lazy to bake) and now I have pretty much eaten an entire cake in less than 24 hours....why do I always do this to myself???

Were going to a local sausage house before the hockey game for a sausage fest. The have exotic sausage. Ill either go with Rattlesnake and rabbit or alligator and pork. Im excited.

cake and a lot of it. I have been craving cake and against my better judgment I went out and bought two different kinds (I was too lazy to bake) and now I have pretty much eaten an entire cake in less than 24 hours....why do I always do this to myself???

i don't know why but this was funny. i'll do this every now and then except it'll be ice cream for dinner. love me some cookies n' cream.

Burgers & Brats on the grill. But I like Morgans idea of eating an entire cake, preferably a nice big cheesecake.

i don't know why but this was funny. i'll do this every now and then except it'll be ice cream for dinner. love me some cookies n' cream.

I like ice cream but I can only eat a small amount of it but cake....well I can polish off an entire cake in one sitting if I put my mind to it.

Burgers & Brats on the grill. But I like Morgans idea of eating an entire cake, preferably a nice big cheesecake.

It seemed like a really good idea when I first started but red velvet cake can get a bit rich and it started to become a very bad idea pretty quickly. We should have a big pot luck dinner with just cakes, yum!!

I am once again trying to get into shape (I know I sound like a broken record) so I have been eating whatever I want for the past few days and starting Monday I am starting a new workout program. I have some motivation from friends this time and I think that is going to be the key for me. So until the work out begins tonight I had wing, pizza and a milk shake. But after all the garbage I have eaten today I now remember why I prefer to eat healthy I just feel gross now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back