SeeMore Putters Thread

this had me thinking, did we get any more news about the new seemore products?

this had me thinking, did we get any more news about the new seemore products?

I'm betting we do at the PGA show, and thp will undoubtedly have some in hands for us, I hope! I'm excited to see what they're releasing!

Me to I can't wait Jman

And custom colored shafts might just push me over the edge on buying a seemore....been wanting one and this might be what i needed for me to pull the trigger.

That orange shaft is something I need on my putter.

I do remember them.. Can't wait to see the full stock. I wonder how long it takes for Six4Three5 and Playdough to see the bright pink one..

Numbers will own one quick I would venture.

Oh I remember them. I wanted the pink one in a bad way. I saw the picture they poster on Instagram. Now the hard part, figuring out what head I want to be put onto the pink shaft....surely I have to get something different than the deep flange I already own.

Everybody should know, if there is a shaft you would like to have in your putter, like a custom color shaft from regripit.com , you can buy the shaft and Seemore will put it into the putter.

A couple color shots from the seemore event I found browsing back through the live updates!
se5uvyma.jpg
F9D78461-868F-4061-BAC3-3C2333712DCA_zps6gsrby0g.jpg

I have talked to the guys at Seemore lately and they have some BIG things coming, or maybe I should say "GIANT". I don't want to give anything away because they are releasing it at the PGA Show, but I do know only a handful of people outside the building, including Zach Johnson, know about it. All thumbs up from anyone around. They not only have colored shafts coming out, but all new FGP and Si product line (all black everything), but something special no one knows about. 3 more weeks!

I have talked to the guys at Seemore lately and they have some BIG things coming, or maybe I should say "GIANT". I don't want to give anything away because they are releasing it at the PGA Show, but I do know only a handful of people outside the building, including Zach Johnson, know about it. All thumbs up from anyone around. They not only have colored shafts coming out, but all new FGP and Si product line (all black everything), but something special no one knows about. 3 more weeks!
New FGP and Si, I can't wait to see them!

FGP series, especially in black, is one of my favorite things in life

Everybody should know, if there is a shaft you would like to have in your putter, like a custom color shaft from regripit.com , you can buy the shaft and Seemore will put it into the putter.
Ditto, they were great to work with my personalized matrix shaft!

Ditto, they were great to work with my personalized matrix shaft!

I want one of those crazy Bettinardi looking Matrix shafts to put into a SeeMore. Swapping brands I know, but they look awesome.

I want one of those crazy Bettinardi looking Matrix shafts to put into a SeeMore. Swapping brands I know, but they look awesome.

Matrix makes non betti ones too..

Alex is making my day a bit more interesting.

Back