The HandCrafted Experience w/ Project X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to start keeping a journal soon on the shaft that i play and how I would discuss any changes with Project X. Pretty fun exercise and one that I think anybody that gets into this one will enjoy doing.

The amount of knowledge that will be handed down during this event will be mind blowing for the golfer. This is the equivilant of the time that I personally get to spend with these brilliant industry people and learn the craft from the best in the business like Don and others. This is truly #TheHandCraftedExperience

After hitting the XR with the LZ shaft today, I can see this event being very educational, fun and all around cool. Just imagining looking at a shaft you literally created.

Who gets to do that!

Going to start keeping a journal soon on the shaft that i play and how I would discuss any changes with Project X. Pretty fun exercise and one that I think anybody that gets into this one will enjoy doing.

The amount of knowledge that will be handed down during this event will be mind blowing for the golfer. This is the equivilant of the time that I personally get to spend with these brilliant industry people and learn the craft from the best in the business like Don and others. This is truly #TheHandCraftedExperience

I'm guessing the amount of knowledge dropped at this event will be mind blowing!

This is going to be both educational and fun! Gotta love it!

I just picked up a Handcrafted 6.0 and it is completely different from most shafts that I have tried. I would definitely love the chance to engage in a conversation about what makes this shaft work like it does.

This is going to be both educational and fun! Gotta love it!

In reality this will change a golfer. No more guess work and the knowledge will be able to not only last a lifetime, but be shared for years to come.

I just picked up a Handcrafted 6.0 and it is completely different from most shafts that I have tried. I would definitely love the chance to engage in a conversation about what makes this shaft work like it does.

Check out some THP TV Videos my man. Lots of detailed descriptions from Project X on THP TV discussing this exact thing. Lots of time and effort goes into shooting those to make sure that THPers get the right info straight from the source.

I know so little about shafts I wouldn't even really know where to start when it comes to keeping a journal.

In reality this will change a golfer. No more guess work and the knowledge will be able to not only last a lifetime, but be shared for years to come.
Sounds amazing. I can't wait to try for this one.

Love seeing this thread pop up!

I know so little about shafts I wouldn't even really know where to start when it comes to keeping a journal.

That's the beauty of it. Raw info. You write what you feel, what you see, etc.
Then they will translate it for you and create something perfect.

Every day when I come home from work this is the first thread I check. This event seems like it could be a game changer.

Thanks for posting, this is my issue exactly. I would love to be part of this event and gain a ton of knowledge. I just don't want to waste the tech's time by not having a clue about what I'm doing.
That's the beauty of it. Raw info. You write what you feel, what you see, etc.
Then they will translate it for you and create something perfect.
Thanks for the answer JB, it helps ease my concerns somewhat.

Signup info coming in the next two weeks so that anybody that wants to get in will know exactly what is going on.
Signup will be easy.

Signup info coming in the next two weeks so that anybody that wants to get in will know exactly what is going on.
Signup will be easy.

Sold. Now all I have to do is get in!

Love seeing this thread pop up with new info.

I figured there would be a few that are getting excited. This will be like nothing we have ever done before. The event itself is going to be so over the top that when you come out the other side, you are going to wonder what just happened. Its going to be that darn good.

Haven't been this stoked about an event since the Morgan Cup. I have had the chance to participate in a few events and what this one is doing makes me giddy with anticipation.

Yes please

I figured there would be a few that are getting excited. This will be like nothing we have ever done before. The event itself is going to be so over the top that when you come out the other side, you are going to wonder what just happened. Its going to be that darn good.

When I think about this event, I think back to the first video where you were at PX HQ, watching them roll one and talking to them about the tech. That open door access... plus the chance to bend the brains of those who create the shafts themselves... plus an opportunity to not only design a handcrafted, but a one-off at that?

Madness.

Haven't been this stoked about an event since the Morgan Cup. I have had the chance to participate in a few events and what this one is doing makes me giddy with anticipation.

When I think about this event, I think back to the first video where you were at PX HQ, watching them roll one and talking to them about the tech. That open door access... plus the chance to bend the brains of those who create the shafts themselves... plus an opportunity to not only design a handcrafted, but a one-off at that?

Madness.

When people find out the real details, some of which wont be known ahead of time due to launches and such, and then see how affordable this event is, its truly mind blowing.

If your a golfer and your not excited about this event then there might something wrong with you. Seriously.

Signup will be easy.
This will AMP excitement up a bit!

Truly excited for this event, as I started learning more about shafts, properties ect. What a great experience

Sign me up! It's go time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back