Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Wish there were some more chatter from some others in here. This thread is turning into the NE Ohio thread. Haha.

Hoping I can get to the range once or twice before I leave Thursday. That sure would be nice.
I suppose we can just drop off Indiana and Kentucky from the title anyways :)
#OhioDomination

I suppose we can just drop off Indiana and Kentucky from the title anyways :)
#OhioDomination

Nominated for potentially the lamest thread on ThP if that happens.

Also, there is an Ohio chat thread. It's called "The LeBron James Thread"

Might as well add Florida to the title now

Damn Floridians. Just because you get to golf all year doesn't mean you have to come in here and beat us down some more.

Wish there were some more chatter from some others in here. This thread is turning into the NE Ohio thread. Haha.

Hoping I can get to the range once or twice before I leave Thursday. That sure would be nice.

Heading the course this afternoon. We need to get a round in soon buddy. Been too long.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii

We need to play some golf soon

If only you guys were in Columbus. I play every Sunday and any days I get off early.

Helllllloooo!
I'm lurking about most of the time with little to contribute to the conversations. But I am here.
Played Saturday with Lafayette7 and a couple of other guys.

Froze my butt off

If only you guys were in Columbus. I play every Sunday and any days I get off early.

Another Columbus guy here...I don't get out often enough, as I have two kids in soccer/softball/basketball. But, occasionally, I can make something work. Keep me in mind if you need an extra.

Up to 47 on sunday...just sayin

47 is better than last Sunday I played. Was "42" with wind chill in low 30s. It was fine playing but driving the cart was another story.

Up to 47 on sunday...just sayin

I might be available. Any place in mind? I still have 4 GroupGolfer coupons for Oak Knolls for $15 & gotta use em before May 15.

I might be available. Any place in mind? I still have 4 GroupGolfer coupons for Oak Knolls for $15 & gotta use em before May 15.
I hadn't put much thought into it but a 15 first round of the year wouldn't be too bad

I'll try and meet up with you for a sunday round sometime this yr.

Helllllloooo!
I'm lurking about most of the time with little to contribute to the conversations. But I am here.
Played Saturday with Lafayette7 and a couple of other guys.

Froze my butt off

Hi buddy!!!

I think the wife may be trying to get me out of the house his weekend. Sunday is a possibility for me

I think the wife may be trying to get me out of the house his weekend. Sunday is a possibility for me
Hahaha that awesome

Stand by for my Sunday status.

Ok what time are we thinking?

Grins got the tix, its his call, Im usually good around 130ish but whatever

I'd probably be up for Sunday

maybe we have enough to 2 groups at oak knolls, I do think if we wait til noon its cheaper too (and they have walking rates)

maybe we have enough to 2 groups at oak knolls, I do think if we wait til noon its cheaper too (and they have walking rates)
I could do noonish or early afternoon.

Back