MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

As soon as we get hotel info I will be getting one for Friday and Saturday night.

10 still on the "maybe" list...

Maybe they would like to move to the "in" column?

1st posted updated, we are now able to book rooms. If anyone has any issues, let me know, the sooner we get these locked down the better.
thanks

You can book a hotel room using 1 of the 2 methods below This will allow you to get the $20 off a night. The sooner we book the better as the hotel will be reviewing the rooms booked on May 1st and if we have a ton still available they may release them to the public:

Calling 1.877.757.7133 or 1.800.228.9290 by Friday, May 1, 2015. They must identify themselves as members of the "Dean Golf Outing". After this date, reservations will be accepted based on upon room type availability and the contracted rate may not be applicable.

 On-line at www.annarbormarriott.com using a seven digit promotional group code provided by the hotel. The promo code is (Will be updated in 24-48 hours).

Last edited:
Also, it may take 24-48 hours for them to have everything updated so be patient (and if you run into any issues let me know)

Also, it may take 24-48 hours for them to have everything updated so be patient (and if you run into any issues let me know)

When I tried to book online it says the room block is full.

(I can email you a screenshot if you'd like)

yeah hang tight, hes going to change the "code", first one I dont think was enough rooms and I'll update the posts when he does (said it takes 24-48 hours)

yeah hang tight, hes going to change the "code", first one I dont think was enough rooms and I'll update the posts when he does (said it takes 24-48 hours)

Ah, that's what you meant by 24-48 hours...

I will be booking my flight in the next couple days as well.

Ah, that's what you meant by 24-48 hours...

I will be booking my flight in the next couple days as well.

make sure that other fella pondering this out ur way makes ti too :)

Haha I'm trying, when we actually start golfing I'll be bugging everyone

Using Tapatalk

1st posted updated, we are now able to book rooms. If anyone has any issues, let me know, the sooner we get these locked down the better.
thanks

You can book a hotel room using 1 of the 2 methods below This will allow you to get the $20 off a night. The sooner we book the better as the hotel will be reviewing the rooms booked on May 1st and if we have a ton still available they may release them to the public:

Calling 1.877.757.7133 or 1.800.228.9290 by Friday, May 1, 2015. They must identify themselves as members of the "Dean Golf Outing". After this date, reservations will be accepted based on upon room type availability and the contracted rate may not be applicable.

 On-line at www.annarbormarriott.com using a seven digit promotional group code provided by the hotel. The promo code is (Will be updated in 24-48 hours).

I'm not very far from this one. So I will be staying at home and driving. I have a huge yard. Anyone who has a tent and wants to stay for free can gladly camp out in my back yard. I have 1 spare bed at my house. But you guys would have to deal with Kane (my wolf hybrid) ... Not sure how you would feel about that.

Friday/Saturday night anyone??

I know its still really early but any clue on a tee off time? trying to figure out if I need a room Friday and Saturday night or just Saturday night.

I know its still really early but any clue on a tee off time? trying to figure out if I need a room Friday and Saturday night or just Saturday night.

Its either 830 and 130 or 8 and 1 one of those 2 lol, I'll find out

I will book a room tomorrow. I can't wait for this

Glad ur making the trip buddy
Me too, this will be my last free weekend before football games start, exciting to spend it with you crazy people from the north pole :D

I'm not very far from this one. So I will be staying at home and driving. I have a huge yard. Anyone who has a tent and wants to stay for free can gladly camp out in my back yard. I have 1 spare bed at my house. But you guys would have to deal with Kane (my wolf hybrid) ... Not sure how you would feel about that.

I have an 8 person tent. Just sayin

website is telling me no rooms available. no matter if a rate code (AAA) is applied or not. I think maybe there is just a website issue right now.

Back