Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2016

Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2016

Alex, I'm drinking in Boston and on my small phone screen. Text me details. Hoping I can make what ever you're putting together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There he is!

Details incoming

The donuts will go well with MOONSHINE

There he is!

Details incoming

The donuts will go well with MOONSHINE

It's Dark N' Stormy in Boston right now!
63ecc5abf292616727338253ea0f88a2.jpg

Bummed I'm going to miss out on this year's outing. Last year was a great time. Have fun! Looking forward to following along.

Bummed I'm going to miss out on this year's outing. Last year was a great time. Have fun! Looking forward to following along.

Plenty of other opportunities to get out there.

If you need a Cure tuneup you know where to find me

Hmm seems to be a 2hr drive without traffic for me.

Not sure what my schedule will be like yet for this summer....but I could be interested in this and will see if I can work the first round into my schedule.

Not sure what my schedule will be like yet for this summer....but I could be interested in this and will see if I can work the first round into my schedule.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Cant wait to meet everyone

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

If you do go, let's talk carpool. Could save me a lot of dough.

What's the deal with the apple cider donuts? Are they *that* good?

If you do go, let's talk carpool. Could save me a lot of dough.

What's the deal with the apple cider donuts? Are they *that* good?

I've driven there just for them... Yes, they are THAT good.

I'm a huge fan of cider doughnuts, with cinnamon and sugar.....but when they're warm and soft, they're all delicious.

I'm a huge fan of cider doughnuts, with cinnamon and sugar.....but when they're warm and soft, they're all delicious.

Looks like I'm putting on a few pounds once the weekend is done.

Well OITW went recruting in the DMV thread for this, so I thought I should bring my discussion about it to the proper thread.

This is a strong strong possibility for me. All the talk about Apple Cider Donuts almost clinches it. I should know in the next week or so if it will work for me.

Also, we have 11 people committed to either 18 or 36 holes. Jump on in folks

Count me in for 18 at Lyman Orchards! It will be great to be with a group of THP'ers at my home track.

Glad to help out with local knowledge. Sorry I'm a bit late to this thread, last time I looked you were planning to use a course in Mass.

Ken

Edit: And yes, the donuts are awesome.

Last edited:
Also the yardage book is on page one of that thread as well/

I wonder if the annotated versions of the yardage book for the Player course are still up in that thread... I should go check.

Due to weather we wound up playing the front nines of both courses instead of 18 on the Player course that day.

Bumping for new interest!

Donuts!

Back