2016 Club Clash To Be Held At Amazing Destination

To me this facility is very similar to our favorite in the West Coast with regards to conditions and challenges the are presented to a golfer. Granted it's not the Hideaway, cause there is only one. But it's up there IMO

Man, if that is the case, it must be very impressive.

To me this facility is very similar to our favorite in the West Coast with regards to conditions and challenges the are presented to a golfer. Granted it's not the Hideaway, cause there is only one. But it's up there IMO

I agree with you. The course in the west is amazing, truly amazing, and a very private facility focused on service and outstanding golf. This is definitely an upscale resort, focused on giving guests the vacation of a life time. Two great places that can both be experienced by THPers. Something to be said about that.

Something to be said....hahaha yeah a bit of an understatement. Glad to see this work out. Knowing how much you adore this venue. Another one of those times to stop and look around when it's going on. Life is good!

Man, if that is the case, it must be very impressive.

It's quite impressive. And here the elements will play a factor. The ocean breeze is refreshing but it can absolutely deliver crushing blows to a golf game if you're not aware. I don't want people to think this is the Hideaway of the east coast. But it's a very special place.

Man the more I hear the more I'm clearing the dates to get in.

It's going to truly be a golfers weekend if sounds like and I'm all for that! Mix that with a stellar venue and man what a killer combination.

Teeing off in 6 hours today and will have pictures of the Conservatory course today and Ocean Course tomorrow. So many scenic and pretty spots.

Play well JB! Enjoy the time with your father.

The Conservatory course is a LOT of fun.

Today the Ocean course will be played and last night some of the amenities at the resort were taken in. Lots of great stuff here for THPers.

That's awesome! This is exactly what separates THP from anyone else, constant evolution of the get together!

This event is beyond exciting, and just think, this the first one to hit the 2016 calendar (actual date unknown, of course). People wonder why I'm a THP event junkie? Well, not THPers, but others--like my wife. Every year's event schedule has been mind blowing, and each has outdone it's predecessor! Oh Lord, how I love this place.

Not a bad view from the green.
42e34aa0a48d1be9ef5e4e445fad3f92.jpg

Yeah, if you like absolutely beautiful.

So cool.

What a day at the Ocean Course. No matter how you play, the breeze and sounds make it pretty special.

This place looks amazing! Take my money THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a day at the Ocean Course. No matter how you play, the breeze and sounds make it pretty special.
U guys in contention? ?

Ummm. Can I sign up now. Geeze the course looks amazing .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Looks gorgeous!

I was thinking about this event today and how if I am able to get into this event, I may have to do some cross-fit or something for all the swings and golf that would be happening during the event.

U guys in contention? ?

Finished middle of the pack in our flight which was the A flight. Two things were perfect. The venue and the fact that we didn't try and kill each other. Just an awesome time and this place is going to be perfect.

I've done some scouting on the resort, and WOW comes to mind a lot!

Back at THP HQ in time for GG's fantasy football draft, but reflecting on how awesome this is going to be and how perfect the venue is.

Can't wait to hear the details on this one!
Sounds like quite the event at a premium locale!

Back