#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

Nope some will be up and on their way in the next hour though.

Last year when I came back from San Diego I had the same choice. Redeye or leaving at 5:35 am, which basically meant a 3 am wakeup call. I chose the am flight but was questioning my sanity when we were still at the hotel bar at 1:00 am. Ha

Yea a little rough. Lol at me thinking I'd sleep.

5 Guys makes a wicked bacon egg sandwich though. Silver lining.

Hawk IDK if you want to come back to Illinois it's freaking 3° in Peoria and I imagine its colder up in the Qaud Cities.

Safe travels home to all the contestants. You did us proud !

Well get some rest Hawk. Great job out there this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oof. Back in eastern time zone after taking redeye to ATL. Sleepy.

Eastern? Off for another vacation? That's a hell of a layover

We shared a car with T2GRN on the way to the airport and then parted ways since we are flying on different airlines. We spent the full 30 minute ride remembering how amazing these past few days have been.

had the same breakfast at that same airport way to many times in my life lol. But it does help.

We shared a car with T2GRN on the way to the airport and then parted ways since we are flying on different airlines. We spent the full 30 minute ride remembering how amazing these past few days have been.

This was a week you will never forget! Congrats on being one of the few to go.

safe travels everyone

Seth on the Par 3 11th

2y3e9a8a.jpg
One of the best photos of the week so far, so cool the camera made the ghost club!
Yussssss.

I want a piece of Callaway in 2014.
I agree, the #DreamTeam has fired me up wanting a piece of the #ZooCrew in 2014, let's take it to 'em!

That is a great photo. I just wish my swing was better for the shot. That may have been my worst swing of the day. Ha.

These pics have been so enjoyable to look out

KG

Just Tapping Away

Since I own this site I tend to go to a lot of our events. ; )

GG...Can I send my drycleaning bill to you for the coffee I just spit all over my shirt? Best Post Ever!!

I can help with the #ZooCrewBeatDown in 2014. If I get chosen, they might need to call in the big guns to verse me...aka #TheLefty himself! BOOM

That is a great photo. I just wish my swing was better for the shot. That may have been my worst swing of the day. Ha.

Dude...I would take that as my worst swing anyday. Great job clearing the hips, holding the spine angle...looks like a nice little knock down shot....Look at me, like I know how to analyize a swing :)

Sorry man, I love the tricks the camera is playing on us, at least a bad shot has some value!

Dude...I would take that as my worst swing anyday. Great job clearing the hips, holding the spine angle...looks like a nice little knock down shot....Look at me, like I know how to analyize a swing :)
ATL's swing is magnificent.

I can help with the #ZooCrewBeatDown in 2014. If I get chosen, they might need to call in the big guns to verse me...aka #TheLefty himself! BOOM

We will be waiting for you. As Sabella said, 5 points is a pretty high bar for the next group that wants to see what the ZooCrew has.......all we do is win, no one else has ever won The Grandaddy but the ZooCrew #undefeated

We will be waiting for you. As Sabella said, 5 points is a pretty high bar for the next group that wants to see what the ZooCrew has.......all we do is win, no one else has ever won The Grandaddy but the ZooCrew #undefeated

Not gonna lie
.I like this guy

Back