Team Callaway Collection

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
If I could afford to join, I would! Also, no Canadians! and only 300 memberships available.

iQQwLUrTIFRsFgNYaApqhKyhdwT2H6IEd1YitWNQRFUrTPi5Uo6jEtFy4Totp6llOJQHZVW3ZZ3SogixhwMs-B74Vd-DV6nrPmIeZSniElbQM2Rkeukz_G29VTInGctg9lEGSoC53ZndtNdpo5x4vomCuVrv5JzWvuE=s0-d-e1-ft

http://www.callawaygolf.com/golf-ac...6DF6EC4-6DDD-4ABA-BB7B-C389720F2295&source=ri

Last edited:
This will be a Christmas present. No doubt

If only I had $200 just laying around. This would so be a good use for it. :)

Couldnt pull my card out fast enough. Thanks for that post.

Actually a really neat idea on Callaway's part given all the creative logoed items they are creating to support various events and launches.

Unless they stop giving this stuff away via twitter, there's no way I'm throwing away $200 for a few shirts, coins, hats, and putter covers! They better have something of value hidden up their sleeves...IMO

I like the idea. I think we've seen something of this likeness from other companies (certain putter company does a yearly) and it's nice to see it expand.

Tough to get on board at 200, but as I am only a casual Callaway homer, I think that mindset (for me) makes sense. Certainly there are guys who bleed chevrons of blood rather than drops who will jump on this immediately hahaha!

Here's another photo from that link... Some great stuff to be had..

accessory-team-callaway-collection___2.png

I like the idea, but I think I'm going to take the wait and see approach.

Good thoughts Dan, as I'm in the same boat. I actually had my CC in hand but then I couldnt change the country to Canada. They caught me at a weakpoint.

Intrigued. Some good in there.

There are only 300 TeamCallawayCollection memberships being sold.

this year.

I don't know. I like Callaway and I like what they are doing. But really I'm on the fence of if I want to spend $200 on ballmarkers and headcovers and t shirts.

Pretty cool idea. Be interesting to see if other companies follow suit. I personally don't think 200/year is that bad...if you getting a variety if shirts, putter covers, coins, hats, that are exclusive to the collection. If I was more of a Cally homer i'd pony up the cashola.

Pretty cool idea. Be interesting to see if other companies follow suit. I personally don't think 200/year is that bad...if you getting a variety if shirts, putter covers, coins, hats, that are exclusive to the collection. If I was more of a Cally homer i'd pony up the cashola.

I don't think it's bad. Just not sure if I would spend the money on it. Like you, if I was a bigger Callaway homer I would have already sent in a payment haha

I like the idea. I think we've seen something of this likeness from other companies (certain putter company does a yearly) and it's nice to see it expand.

Tough to get on board at 200, but as I am only a casual Callaway homer, I think that mindset (for me) makes sense. Certainly there are guys who bleed chevrons of blood rather than drops who will jump on this immediately hahaha!

Here's another photo from that link... Some great stuff to be had..

accessory-team-callaway-collection___2.png

Ditto!!! I love the idea though.

Cool concept, would think they sell out quickly

Ordered BOOM. Honestly after this trip I am proud to support these guys. I know this package will be special

I got this email this morning too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this email at lunch. I'm not much of a collector, so I'm going to pass, but I think it's a good idea for anyone who does.

Man if this wasn't my slow season I would be ALL OVER THAT!

Back