The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been bringing my daughter to the park every night. She has so much fun. This is here last night going down the big kids slide. She just had to do it and then wouldn't stop. Haha works well for us. She goes right to sleep at night.

http://youtu.be/jPO_RS8RiUo

Pardon my annoying voice.

Barring one possible but minor hurdle, I will be getting a $90,000 order. It will make 2014 pretty darn nice. But make 2015 really nice.

Awesome buddy. Holding my breath on one too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spent some time with my tiny nephews yesterday.

Watching the 3 year old sing Let It Go from Frozen almost made me cry it was so cute/funny.

I haven't had any chew in a week. Thanks to some herbal chew I believe I have quit chewing hopefully for good.

Keep that stuff around. I used it every day for about a year after I quit real chew. Go to that website and order sample packs. Have them sent to various addresses, as you are only allowed two (10 cans).

7a3e9era.jpg

Haven't seen them in 24oz size... I DO NOW!!!

You should read THP ward. They were posted about weeks ago. : )

I couldn't find the energy drink thread in the food and drink section. That means it didn't exist till just now haha

So I am going to make it home today. It's a miracle. Be it 8 hours late. Just can't wait to see the misses.

Yeah and so far the taste isn't bad, using the classic which I think tastes pretty darn close to cope.

I actually went two days cold turkey, before I gave in to the herbal stuff. I had no real reason or want to quit besides something to do honestly. This coming from a guy that had a pinch in almost all waking hrs and would even fall asleep with one in.

Yeah and so far the taste isn't bad, using the classic which I think tastes pretty darn close to cope.

I actually went two days cold turkey, before I gave in to the herbal stuff. I had no real reason or want to quit besides something to do honestly. This coming from a guy that had a pinch in almost all waking hrs and would even fall asleep with one in.
It sucked when you woke up and couldn't find it anywhere!

Every night, my wife and I have made it a point to sit down on the couch, turn the TV off and just chat. No phones, no computers, no interruptions. Just us talking about the day, or whatever else is going on.

With the craziness that is life over the past few months, I forgot the importance of us just sitting down and talking, laughing, joking.

I'm lucky to have her.

A bittersweet HHJJ for me!

Today was as we all know Morgan Cup volunteer sign up day.

I didn't make the cut.

BUT, Tpluff and golf3rguy did!
As well as 4 other great THPers! Mike, Jeff, Dan & OrangeHog

Congrats fellas! Let us ALL be happy for them, and that we can ALL share in this great place!

Heard back from our realtor today. Our offer on the house was accepted. No negotiating or haggling. I am excited and feel like I am going to puke.

Heard back from our realtor today. Our offer on the house was accepted. No negotiating or haggling. I am excited and feel like I am going to puke.

Rickyyyyyyyy! Yes dude! So happy for you.

You should visit your realtor and puke on her shoes.

Yes Ricky!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Congrats Ricky!!! So happy for you and your family. Now comes the fun, packing and moving. Haha

Congrats Ricky! To you and your family! You know the deal! I'm here buddy

Awesome news Ricky!

Congrats Ricky! Now enjoy owning a home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back