The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear royals or jays
DO NOT PITCH TO MURPHY

Heard on MLB Radio that there are like 10 or 12 dudes and animals with Murphy in their name that have haunted the Cubs throughout the years. Thinking maybe they need to pursue him in the free agent market to get Murphy on their side for 2016.

I think they will be setting their sights a little higher than Zimmerman. Price may very well be a Cubbie
That is who I am hoping for. I will take Zimmerman if we can't get Price but man I would love Price in Chicago

And the Cubs lose, fitting that the final out is a strikeout looking on a ball outside of the zone. They have been doing that all series... I know it is not a strike, but you'd think that they'd learn to protect the plate with 2 strikes.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

12122824_10153474432131773_8302435095179361521_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mattingly gone in LA

Mattingly gone in LA

It sounds like they wanted to extend his contract and he said no - tired of the uncertainty and having to adjust his managerial style to ever changing front offices. If so, good for him. It's really hard to give up the known for the unknown. He's a solid manager and will land on his feet.

As a Dodgers fan, it was probably time for a change. It's weird to say it, but the organization is now like the Steinbrenner Yankees - payrolls this big demand more than merely winning the division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing is who will the Dodgers hire who is better? I always hear teams saying get rid of this guy he sucks but who replaces him? Dusty Baker haha? Ron Washington? I mean it's not like there are a bunch of great managers waiting to get called for a job

Maybe he goes to Marlins and get a little more control beyond coaching?

Maybe he goes to Marlins and get a little more control beyond coaching?

The Marlins say they are interested which isn't surprising given their current state

The thing is who will the Dodgers hire who is better? I always hear teams saying get rid of this guy he sucks but who replaces him? Dusty Baker haha? Ron Washington? I mean it's not like there are a bunch of great managers waiting to get called for a job

I agree with you. My guess is they hire someone who is naturally an analytics guy and experienced. Stupid Maddon couldn't stick it out in Tampa for one extra year???

Had I known you were a Dodgers fan, I would've trash talked after the NLDS...:wink:
I doubt it, buddy, you are too nice. You had the "pleasure" of watching my swing for 4+ hours in person and never uttered a peep. If that isn't the biggest opening for trash talk, I don't know what is :)

Toronto got screwed on that call. That should have been a ground rule double.

Jose!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Bautista KILLED it!

Wow Troy.....really why wait for it it's 3 and 2. Your a vet cmon dude

DAVID! He's rolling now

Just got home...glad its a close one...tuned in...go jays!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back