What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed a few Iomic grips for some new clubs.

Black Testor's enamel paint for my CF 16s.

15 red utx grips, taking advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free deal.

Bought 3 dozen 2016 B330 (black box) for the season. All set for the year!

Finally placed the order today - Callaway Hyper Lite 5 Stand bag.

Green Fees.....first time out with the new White Hot RX V-Line Fang.....ohhhh what a money maker.

This beaut was sitting at the door when I got home today.

50* MD3, and a couple white/black NDMC's.

Received my Titleist MB 714 and went to the range. It has a KBS Tour c-taper x flex 130g shaft. I love the feel of it. However... I struck the ball thin and I still feel it in my hands!

e9468f09302941ddec6760b1ae29a078.jpg
4c83028915b85230691f9bc20178c682.jpg
cae05e485818eace9f9045015f0d7d56.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titleist AP2 4-PW w/ KBS Tour V's and a Titleist 915H 24* w/ Aldila Rogue 85H. I'll post pics when they get here.

Last edited:
That's quite a haul! What made you go this way over the Mizuno's?

Went in trying to find the right shaft for the Mizunos, and saw demos of the 714 and 716 AP2, CB, and MB's. I hit the AP2's with just a little more consistency and straightness than the Mizuno's, and they felt just as good to me. I also actually preferred the feel of the 714's to the 716's. I was considering doing an AP2/CB or MB combo set, but got a really good deal on some lightly used AP2's in the exact shaft that I got fit to (KBS Tour V). If I'm not feeling the 7-PW or 8-PW, I might go for some CB's or MB's in those shorter irons.

Went in trying to find the right shaft for the Mizunos, and saw demos of the 714 and 716 AP2, CB, and MB's. I hit the AP2's with just a little more consistency and straightness than the Mizuno's, and they felt just as good to me. I also actually preferred the feel of the 714's to the 716's. I was considering doing an AP2/CB or MB combo set, but got a really good deal on some lightly used AP2's in the exact shaft that I got fit to (KBS Tour V). If I'm not feeling the 7-PW or 8-PW, I might go for some CB's or MB's in those shorter irons.

I'm a 19 hcp and I hit the MB's well. I can imagine that you will love them!

I'm a 19 hcp and I hit the MB's well. I can imagine that you will love them!

I really liked them, but the extra forgiveness in the longer irons could prove useful. Also, even though distance shouldn't be a factor with irons, I did enjoy hitting 205 yard six irons. MB's were going 180 max.

I really liked them, but the extra forgiveness in the longer irons could prove useful. Also, even though distance shouldn't be a factor with irons, I did enjoy hitting 205 yard six irons. MB's were going 180 max.

I ordered a 714 MB 8 iron... I might now add a 9i and PW and keep my AP2's 4 through 7 iron.

I ordered a 714 MB 8 iron... I might now add a 9i and PW and keep my AP2's 4 through 7 iron.

Very well may do that if I feel like I need a little bit more feel and precision in my shorter irons.

I got fit at the Golfsmith extreme in Troy this past weekend, my new Cobra King F6 irons will be here in about 2 weeks, now if the 4 feet of snow covering the course would just go away.

Picked up some golf pride super tacks today. I'll be stripping off the old grips later tonight. And If time permits, putting the new ones on. Otherwise tomorrow night.

Eyeline edge putting mirror and eyeline speed trap in eBay.

Picked up some golf pride super tacks today. I'll be stripping off the old grips later tonight. And If time permits, putting the new ones on. Otherwise tomorrow night.

I put the GP Tour Velvet Supertacks on all my clubs last week and love them.

My purchase for today was an UA ArmourStorm golf rain jacket. My neighbor recommended it after his kept him dry on a 5 day trip to Bandon Dunes recently. I have lots of great rain jackets for skiing or hiking but I was looking for something lightweight with a little trimmer fit in the body and this is exactly that. It's been raining like crazy here with more on the way so I'll put his to a good test in the coming weeks.

Golf_world_Tech_Storm_032515

traded some of my extra clubs in for some used Cobra Fly Z irons. 6-AW but it comes with a couple hybrids. Irons come with the Matrix Graphite Shaft so this will be the first time I game graphite. Will eventually need to pick up a 5 iron that matches but will be able to make it work for awhile as I am not a big hybrid guy yet. Really liked what it was showing on the launch monitor in terms of distance and forgiveness. Best part is that it didnt cost me anything to get them, other then some extra clubs I didnt use.

Six pairs of Kentwool socks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back