FS: Adams xtd driver & 3W, Odyssey Putter Eidolon wedges, GPS watch & Clothes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seckes85

Reaction score
Handicap
FS: Adams xtd driver & 3W, Odyssey Putter Eidolon wedges, GPS watch & Clothes!

Prices dropped on everything! Need this stuff gone! Open to offers as well

Eidolon V sole wedges
– 54* (BENT TO 52*), 56* and 60* regular multi compound grips on each wedge

$55 for all three shipped
Eidolon1_zps0ty3u22d.jpg

Callaway GPS Watch
- Callaway GPS-YNC watch used only a handful of times

$75 shipped
Watch1_zpsyoqvpqy8.jpg

Lululemon ABC Pants
– These are size 34 but fit more like a 32. Only worn once

$65 shipped (normally 125 plus tax!)
Lululemon2_zpsopjutny1.jpg

Adidas Climalite Golf Pants[/U][/B] – I have two pairs of pants, one khaki and one black. They are size 34x32 and have only been worn once.

$35 shipped for both pairs
Adidas1_zpsxnwyb3sn.jpg

Last edited:
FIXED!

FIXED!

Pictures have been fixed and prices adjusted!

i might be interested in the lululemon shorts. i need to see what size my other two pairs of abc shorts are. those are hands down the BEST golf shorts i've ever owned.

sorry they are pants but if you are interested let me know! I love them they just dont fit

What size are the pants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What shaft, exactly, in the Maltby? Loft? Playing length? You wouldn't happen to have the DHY that goes with the head cover?

Last edited:
sorry they are pants but if you are interested let me know! I love them they just dont fit

oh sorry for skimming! too hot here in orlando to ever need pants but thanks!

What size are the UTx grips?

Not sure on the playing length but I can measure it. The shaft was actually pulled from a stock Adams DHY Hybrid 21*. I actually preferred this combo over the DHY but im playing an apex iron now

3IRON2_zpsqazdm02y.jpg

PM sent. I'll take the Maltby. Please send me your Paypal.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

I will take the grips.

I'll take the Adams A7 putter.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Please use PM for info like email addresses and paypal info.

Since this was much to do about nothing, and the seller did make contact, I have been asked to clean up this thread.
Per request, posts removed.

Sorry for the delay, I have replied to the sellers and let them know I work nights and can only ship on my first day off which will be tomorrow. Thank you for the patience!

Sorry for the delay, I have replied to the sellers and let them know I work nights and can only ship on my first day off which will be tomorrow. Thank you for the patience!
Thanks boss man

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Scott/seckes85, YOUR CUSTOMERS would like some kind of explanation as to why items aren't shown shipped??

Maltby_zpsgkqmj2ja.jpg

Last edited:
That would be a question for the post office as they picked up the packages days ago

Close/delete thread

Close/delete thread

Hello, Can you please close this thread as these items have been sold and shipped or the remained are no longer for sale.

If you have any questions about purchases please contact me via PM

Hello, Can you please close this thread as these items have been sold and shipped or the remained are no longer for sale.

If you have any questions about purchases please contact me via PM

No problem at all. Sorry to hear that some made this more difficult than it needed to be. Glad you got everything all shipped out.

Scott/seckes85, YOUR CUSTOMERS would like some kind of explanation as to why items aren't shown shipped??

Maltby_zpsgkqmj2ja.jpg

Just an FYI this happens to me all the time when I am shipping items for prizes, etc. USPS doesn't actually guarantee tracking info, and every time the package arrives just fine, and it never updated the tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back